High elves getting way to much face time.

86 Blood Elf Death Knight
For a non playable race, I mean if you could curb your hunger for arcane then why are their even blood elves.

02/16/2013 08:27 PMPosted by Darmonic
I just feel that if all this time blizzard is doing with the High elf lore, they could be doing more for the playable races Draenei,Gnomes, Night elves and Dwarves need a lot more face time but meanwhile they are doing lore for the un playable high elves.
Edited by Darmonic on 2/16/2013 8:29 PM PST
Reply Quote
Haven't you made like 4 or 5 post about High Elves and Blood Elves in the past like week?
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
It's the same Darmonic *troll*.
Reply Quote
40 Night Elf Mage
http://www.wowhead.com/npc=50156#.

Cause.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
02/16/2013 03:55 PMPosted by Lorthuron
It's the same Darmonic *troll*.

Dosen't make it any less true. High Elves have gotten more face time than half of the playable races of the Alliance.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Monk
High elf story is pretty much blood elf story.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Put all of the High Elves in a rocket and launch it at the sun. Just get rid of them. Give their development to the Draenei and Worgen.
Reply Quote
02/16/2013 04:43 PMPosted by Drakresh
Put all of the High Elves in a rocket and launch it at the sun. Just get rid of them. Give their development to the Draenei and Worgen.

Can we put Darmonic in the rocket too so he can stop making Elf posts?
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
._.

I just think we need new topics instead of old ones. This excludes Stromgarde cause that topic is getting popular.
Reply Quote
1 Dwarf Warrior
02/16/2013 05:29 PMPosted by Lorthuron
I just think we need new topics instead of old ones. This excludes Stromgarde cause that topic is getting popular.

We can talk about the warlock quest that could have been, but honestly is completely unrealistic.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
02/16/2013 05:32 PMPosted by Xoroth

We can talk about the warlock quest that could have been, but honestly is completely unrealistic.

You mean the Warlock quest that is going to come in 5.2? Yeah sure.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
._.

Honestly, half of the posts and new threads on old subjects is mere flame-baiting.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
02/16/2013 05:33 PMPosted by Lorthuron
You mean the Warlock quest that is going to come in 5.2? Yeah sure.

I hear that quest is actually about High Elves.
Reply Quote
Calling this thread a troll thread when it is the truth? playable races should get more screen time then a non playable race. that is just my 2 coppers.
Reply Quote
You don't need to make a new thread every time you have an opinion on a race that already has 2 threads going.
Reply Quote
02/16/2013 08:06 PMPosted by Lorelaî
You don't need to make a new thread every time you have an opinion on a race that already has 2 threads going.

Link a thread that is the exact same as this thread saying that high elves are getting to much spotlight in the lore for not being a playable race?

Exactly you are the troll now leave before I punt you.
Edited by Darmonic on 2/16/2013 8:16 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Yes, Darmonic. You are right once again that High Elves are getting way too much face time.

Bets on how long it is til he makes another thread on this. I have 3g on 2 days.
Reply Quote
Yes, Darmonic. You are right once again that High Elves are getting way too much face time.

Bets on how long it is til he makes another thread on this. I have 3g on 2 days.

Link to another thread by me about the High elves? Honestly this is probably the first thread I have made about the High elves and I have another thread theorycrafting Alleria was a blood elf.
Reply Quote
02/16/2013 08:16 PMPosted by Darmonic

Link a thread that is the exact same as this thread saying that high elves are getting to much spotlight in the lore for not being a playable race?

Did I say there was a thread about it? No.

But there's already threads about High Elves going. You can post your opinion there without making a new one you dolt.
Reply Quote
02/16/2013 08:23 PMPosted by Lorelaî

Did I say there was a thread about it? No.

But there's already threads about High Elves going. You can post your opinion there without making a new one you dolt.

This topic is different from the other High elf threads up, sooo you are just a troll because you know I am a horde Fan boy so you just label the thread as troll because you disdain me for not being an alliance fan boy.

I also like how you didn't link another thread stop trolling.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]