Help finding out if my PC can handle Oblivion

1 Blood Elf Warlock
I need help finding out if my PC can handle Elder Scrolls Oblivion.
Please help
Processor Brand AMD
Processor Platform AMD VISION A8 APU
Processor AMD A8-Series
Processor Speed 3.2GHz
System Memory (RAM) 6GB
Graphics AMD Radeon HD 7560D
Windows 8
DirectX 11
1 TB memory
64 bit

Here's a link showing the game specs http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Oblivion:System_Requirements
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
I played Oblivion with two GTX 7800 in SLI with an Athlon 64 processor (dual core), and that was a high-end PC when Oblivion came out. It's an old game. Your PC could handle Skyrim with no trouble, so I don't see how Oblivion could be an issue for it.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
I need help finding out if my PC can handle Elder Scrolls Oblivion.
Please help
Processor Brand AMD
Processor Platform AMD VISION A8 APU
Processor AMD A8-Series
Processor Speed 3.2GHz
System Memory (RAM) 6GB
Graphics AMD Radeon HD 7560D
Windows 8
DirectX 11
1 TB memory
64 bit

Here's a link showing the game specs http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Oblivion:System_Requirements

Not possible, Especialy in a laptop of all things, Only servers that cost HUNDREDS of thousands of dollars have that.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
02/17/2013 04:16 AMPosted by Invincible
Not possible, Especialy in a laptop of all things, Only servers that cost HUNDREDS of thousands of dollars have that

Not sure if srs

Actually it's making fun of a typo the OP made. The OP put that they have 1TB of RAM when they meant HD space. :P
Reply Quote
100 Troll Mage
No its not a typo the person made, its just ambiguous wording. He clearly referred to ram earlier in the post. He said memory which could refer to hard drive.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
oblivion on ultra settings would be no problem for you. my old 7900gtx could run it on ultra with a few lag spikes, my 4850 would run it ultra 60fps+ and your computer can do ultra easily too.
Reply Quote
1 Blood Elf Warlock
Thanks for the replies all. :) I went ahead and downloaded the deluxe game from Steam and it runs smooth on Ultra. Thanks once again :D Great game btw, only 25 bucks for alot
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
? how can be serious?

Of course you can. Oblivion is OLD.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]