493 Boomkin LF new raiding group

90 Worgen Druid
After the Christmas break the group i am curently in has pretty much been halted in any progression. So I am looking to move on to a group in need of a geared and skilled boomkin.

If you want to ask me some questions you can reach me through the mail or whisper me on Mythre, Dallor, Carilar, or Fruitloopy.
Reply Quote
80 Gnome Mage
Myth is a great boomkin and raider. You would be fortunate to have him on your team.

Hope you find a good place to raid!

-Ash
Edited by Trikill on 2/17/2013 4:05 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Much appreciated Ash!
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
Hi there, if you'd up for considering a transfer to dragonblight you should consider <triarii> I can offer a core dps spot right away. We raid tues/thurs/sund from 8-12 server. We just converted from 10 to 25 and are still a bit lean on numbers (pulling in friends n family members) so you wouldnt be taking or competing for someones spot, and I am actually in need of a good boomkin. We have no drama in guild and have zero tolerance for it. We have been going strong since BC and there is no reason to think that wont continue.

if you are interested and have further questions send me a whisper to iamhelly#1873
Reply Quote
100 Human Death Knight
Hi there, Mythre!

Afraid of Elementals is currently in need of a spell-haste hybrid. We raid Tues/Thurs 8:15-11pm server and are currently 11/16n. I'll add your toons. Feel free to add my battletag - Business#1300. Or come talk to us over on our forums at www.afraidofelementals.com/forums.

-Esti
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
He occasionally won't be able to leave his house due to his car being in the shop.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
We are currently recruiting TOP notch people of the classes below. We would consider paying your transfer if you are able to show Logs and be serious about raiding with us. We are on an amazingly strong horde dominated server with guild like Exodus and Elitist Jerks.

Nailed it of Mal'ganis is currently looking for the following:

Boomkin with Resto offspec (and experience healing)

Rogue

Warlock

Mage

Ele Shaman

We raid 9-12pm Central Time. Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday

This recruitment is for Team Color Me Bad. All but one of our teams are progression teams. Just with different times and days. There are no "B teams."

We use mumble for communication.

Team Color Me Bad offers paid transfers for exceptional recruits. No this isn't a free bus ticket to Mal'ganis,

I encourage you to check out our website and even apply if interested for Team Color Me Bad.

Naileditguild.com

you can feel free to add me and ask questions: Jbeibersdad#1625
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
why don't you get in touch with me ASAP! I'd love to add a Boomkin to my raid grp! And hopefully we can be a match!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]