Title pretty much sums it up. I returned to the game about 2 months ago and am now looking for a solid raid group to hit Trollduar with.

My WoW Background:
  • Vanilla - I played casually on a rogue and a pally, mostly pvp mixed with some baddie pve.
  • BC - I raided the early tiers on a holy pally and T6 (Hyjal and BT) as a resto druid.
  • Wrath - This was when I got serious about raiding, with a focus on Naxx and ICC. I completed current content 3-Drake Sartharion and the original Glory of the Raider (10 man) before the cut off. I held the top spot for retribution paladins on World of Logs for Patchwerk in January of 2009 for about 4 weeks (Under the name Portishead.) I have current content heroic clears and achievements for ICC except Heroic Lich King. Shortly after getting my frostbrood drake I "retired" from the game off and on for about 2 years.
  • Cata - I came back, leveled a few toons, killed a few bosses, but never really got back into the swing of things.

• About Me:
    I am 29 years old. I live in Austin, TX (the sane part of Texas). I am former Navy (submarines). I work as a banker so I have very flexible raiding schedule. My only real schedule constraint is that I cannot commit to starting earlier than 7 pm server time.

I understand the importance of attendance and punctuality. I come fully prepared with all consumables. I min-max to a point of obsession. I use elvui with vuhdo raid frames. Every combat ability is key-bound.

Because I have recently come back to the game my ilvl is probably a smidgen below what most people are looking for but I guarantee you I can play my toon well.

What I Am Looking For:
    I would like to join a group that clears full normal and pushes heroic progression. I am looking for a group that raids a minimum of 2 nights a week and a maximum of 4; 3 nights per week would be preferable.

Please send me a mail in game, contact me at Radiodread#1634, or leave a line here with some info. Thanks!
    Edited by Darkshinez on 2/17/2013 1:20 AM PST