Looking for 10 mans.

91 Worgen Druid
Hey all. I am the GM of a small guild, Rabid Kittens. Currently, we are four/five dedicated (but not hardcore) players looking for another guild to do 10 man raids with. We are a diverse group of boys and girl, we have all done the whole of LFR, and we have been playing together for five years. We could fill all roles and hope to meet some great people and maybe make some friends.

We have typically raided on Tuesday nights starting about 930pm est, and have been going in on Thursdays whenever we can.

Feel free to whisper anyone you see on in Rabid Kittens, and looking forward to meeting you!!

Kurly
Reply Quote
94 Draenei Priest
Hello,

The Clique is a 10man guild currently looking for raiders to fill out our roster. We are currently 6/6MSV N 1/6MSV H, 4/6 HoF looking to break into Terrace. We are a great group of people that enjoy raiding together and just having some silly fun. We have a guild event once a month were we do all kinds of things. We currently raid Tuesdays, Wednesday, and Sunday 11:30pm (server) to 2:30am (server).

We have a need for the following classes and roles.
Tanks:
Paladin
Deathknight
Monk
Warrior
Healers
:Monk
Paladin
Although they are a lower priority we may also accept applications from these classes/roles:
Ranged Dps:Mage, Warlock, Elemental Shaman
Healers: Druid,Priest

If you have any questions please feel free to talk to me or one of the other officers. Xiae or Mason.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
Mez--pst me in game some time.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Mage
Never understood, dedicated but not hardcore.

Can someone explain that? Does that mean, we want to do stuff but only if we get people. Or Everyone must be there but we don't really mean it?
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
To speak on their behalf, I'd imagine it would mean that they put in their set number of hours reliably, but occasionally eat, sleep, urinate, etc away from the computer.

This differentiates them from hardcore raiders due to the lack of methamphetamines rendering the first two considerations void, and the lack of rubber tubing for the third. Also, less screaming and foaming at the mouth when they discover that the healer could be outputting 0.5k more autoattack dps between heals if they stood 3 feet to the right.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]