Ret
Unholy
Fury
Enhance
Windwalker
Feral

in that order (imo)

No WW is actually quite easy.

But really any MDPS outside of Feral Druid is easy.

And Feral Druid isn't THAT difficult to figure how to play it. It's just executing against boss mechanics that clearly weren't designed for them.
Edited by Dohna on 2/22/2013 8:40 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Fury is not hard to learn but there are things people need to know to be really good at it.

Most of it is about lining up attacks during CS and just timing your attacks during Reck, Skull Banner and Bloodbath.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Pretty sure feral with DOC spec is the hardest dps rotation in the entire game, and without DOC it's certainly not the easiest.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
I've played virtually every melee class to some degree since 80 was the cap. My order would be. Easiest to hardest.

WW monk by far
combat
assassination
Feral
Frost
Fury
Enhance
Arms for cd usage reasons.
Unholy
Ret though i haven't played it this xpac
subtlety I think is the most challenging in a way that if you screw up once on CDs or rotation you're pretty screwed.

Really though the bulk of melee is pretty tied for ease of use and there is only a few specs that require more attention then others.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Feral has always been easiest for me to play, but thats just me I like managing bleeds and savage roar.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
Likewise, i quit playing my druid because of feral druid/need for pve in MOP. Mechanics were ridiculous and balance dps output was so low I couldn't survive dailies. All druid is good for is healing maybe tanking.
Easiest class? The one im dropping comments with. Frost DK by far. Easiest mechanics of any class in the game and by far most enjoyable.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
all spec is easy imo.But rank 1 is the thing that make the class hard

http://worldoflogs.com/rankings/players/Heart_of_Fear/Grand_Empress_Shek'zeer/25H/Frost_Death_Knight/

http://worldoflogs.com/rankings/players/Mogu'shan_Vaults/Gara'jal_the_Spiritbinder/25H/Frost_Death_Knight/

http://worldoflogs.com/rankings/players/Terrace_of_Endless_Spring/Lei_Shi/25H/Frost_Death_Knight/ us 1 because korean have ilvl 525
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Assassination
Arms
Frost
Ret
Unholy
Fury
Enhance
Windwalker
Feral

in that order (imo)

Yeah, no. Bring Frost to the top and you're kind of close to being right

Yeah, no. Gaming runes in masterfrost is actually harder than spamming Mutilate and alternating Mortal Strike and Overpower...
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
It depends if following a target is hard for you.

If you can't get good uptime on a target, then frost dks (especially masterfrost) or unholy dks are good because they have a lot of range abilities.

If you're more skilled and can get good uptime on a target, then warriors are better.
Reply Quote
Assassination
Arms
Frost
Ret
Unholy
Fury
Enhance
Windwalker
Feral

in that order (imo)

No WW is actually quite easy.

Thanks for the reassurance. Read the first post and was freaking out that I was doing something horribly wrong with my boring rotation.

WW is basically 4 buttons, plus a couple short cooldowns.
Edited by Iox on 2/24/2013 6:47 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Hmm from what I read here it looks as if they are all farily easy.. I know that as far as prot goes they cut the skill needed to be great at it by a bit in 5.0+ by taking out several skills we once had.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]