Guilds Dedicated to PVP and even RP

As I am starting up Blood and Honor Guard I realize that faction Alliances are going to be important. I want to let my players know which guilds / toons to look for should they need or want to engage in PVP or RP.

Our sister guild Warriors of Wrynn could use the same info for them.

Long story short if you are open to working with other players and other guilds. Please let me know.
Reply Quote
Always willin' to he'p out a bruddah or sistah o' de Horde!

Jes' don' take mah he'p an' den go tell on me t' de Allie Scum. :D
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
When you need the services of one of the Dark Lady's deadliest spymasters...

Look to the shadows.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
As you have seen frist hand orc , if you see us be ready for a fight for sure.
Reply Quote
02/18/2013 09:28 AMPosted by Sorrôw
As you have seen frist hand orc , if you see us be ready for a fight for sure.

My immediate question at hand Panda is... Can I tell the Warriors of Wrynn that you would assist them in their plight to rid us from Azeroth and Outlands???
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
We will aid them in stomping out any horde. backstabber said how did his daggers feel in your back?
Reply Quote
Hurt like hell, lol that little guy caught me with every cooldown spent. Not that it matters I suck against rogues with no healer in sight. He got his a few times, though I will admit he bought his in more of a group mugging style beat down. His group did not fair well in that BG though, I think they missed the point of capturing orbs...
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
lol he said he saw you and forgot about the orbs . lol
Reply Quote
Lol, I am pretty awesome like that..
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]