504 Blood DK 10/16H LF HORDE Guild

90 Orc Death Knight
LF a HORDE Progression based guild that raids 3-4 nights a week.

I am free to raid 8pm EST - 12:30am EST during the week and anytime throughout the weekend (Prefer not to raid Tuesday nights, but I can make it happen. Weekends are definitely preferred!)

I am very confident leading (prefer not to) and comfortable calling out timers. I also prefer to be the main tank that pulls bosses first as I am confident my OP DK tank dps and threat can't be matched :D

Numerous more parses scattered throughout WOL and consolidated here:
http://www.raidbots.com/epeenbot/us/bleeding%20hollow/nomni
http://www.raidbots.com/epeenbot/us/bloodscalp/nomni/
4 or 5 number 1 ranks, and pretty much top 30 ranks on every fight. I am in the 90th percentile for essentially all fights, with the majority of them being even higher.

---
Older post:

Hi all.

Guild recently stopped raiding and I am just exploring my options. Started playing Blood DK as my main for MOP and got hooked. I have parsed several #1 and top 10 kills.

You can see all my accomplishments and accolades this tier on wow-heroes.com > bleeding hollow > nomni
I also have a solid "reputation" on Openraid, I used to lead plenty of runs on there and i've managed to complete all CM's pugging through openraid in about 5 nights
http://openraid.us/index.php/users/index/5542/158526

Prefer semi-hardcore to hardcore progression guild as my time is valuable and I like to make what time I spend on wow as productive as possible... as far as killing pixels go lol.

Feel free to ask any questions, I'm at work right now so I didn't want to write a novel or biography-lengthed post lol.

Battletag: Omniknight#1355

Cheers
Edited by Nomni on 2/18/2013 8:35 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
bump!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
~
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Currently looking for AMAZING dps
Progression:
4/6 Heroic MSV
6/6 Normal HoF
4/4 Normal ToEs (protector's on elite)

If you are looking for a guild with an older flavor and that has been around for over 6 years we may be the home you're looking for.
Aspire is a 25 man Horde raiding guild located on Stormreaver (US).

Raid Schedule:
Our raiding times are Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday at 8:30pm - Midnight server (CST).

Applying:
-ALL Raiders will need to fill out an application!

Applying to us means agreeing and adhering to our policies (which are whatever we say they are at the time) and having a deep and meaningful understanding of the following concepts:

- Humor
- Sarcasm
- Constructive Criticism
- Competitiveness
- Being able to speak English
- Be able to use Mumble with a working microphone

Please apply at http://aspireguild.guildomatic.com/

You can direct any questions to any officer (toodleloo) and finally the Guild Master Rockmonster

Thank you for taking the time to read over this recruitment post and for your consideration of Aspire as the place were you want to further your Internet dragon killing career
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
If you are interested in maybe going down in a heroic or two ( till we catch up this week :P )

Hello,

We would love to speak with you and see if we are a good fit for one another at Realid: meganin1987@yahoo.com

*We are 5/6H Msv, 2/6H Hof, 4/4 Terrace
SPAM BELOW!

<Livid>(lv25) was formed by 6 members and officers of a US 367 guild late in the cataclysm expansion. We founded <Livid> because we felt as though our old guild was becoming too casual and we were looking to maintain and expand upon our hardcore raiding beliefs. We are proud to have obtained 3 Server-Firsts during MoP Launch and wish to continue pushing raiding progression throughout this expansion.
Weekly Guild Activities: Each week we have an Alt raid on Saturdays at normal raid time. We also have a Rated Battleground group that runs earlier in the day on Saturday. We have several inter-guild 2s, 3s, and 5s teams as well that go at various times. If you are a talented PVPer or enjoy raiding on an alt, we have activities for you! We also do challenge modes on Friday evenings when there is enough interest by guildees.
About us:

We offer a mature raiding environment, with officers that have plenty of real life and in game leadership experience. We believe in pushing players to be the best they possibly can be without demoralizing them or putting them down. Min/Maxing is not an option for <Livid> players, but rather a norm. Attendance to raids is mandatory and non-negotiable. We use mumble exclusively because of the small benefit it provides in real world speech lag (it’s faster than Ventrilo).

Raid Schedule: Tue/Wed/Thur. Raid Times are: 9:00 Server – 12:00 Server. With invites going out at 8:45 Server (server is on Eastern Time).
Our Raid Times in Other Time Zones:
7-10pm MST
8-11pm CST
6-9 PST

Our Server: Thrall is a High population PVE server. The economy is strong and AH prices are quite reasonable. Thrall is in the New York Datacenter.
Loot System: Loot Council with each raider getting a vote on who gets loot. The GMs make final decisions should there be a tie vote.This system has been a drama free loot system thus far.
Expectations of All Raiders: Must have an exceptional understanding of your class and spec. Flawless raid attendance; raiding must be a top priority for you. We expect correct gemming, glyphing, speccing and reforging as well as the proper addons to manage your DPS/HPS/Uptimes, etc. We also require that your main raiding toon have leveled professions that are non- gathering professions. Pre-potting is expected on any boss encounter. Lastly, we require you have a stable internet connection and a computer capable of easily running World of Warcraft. We are an 18+ guild, prefer 25+. We do not allow trolling in trade chat or on the realm forums of any kind.
What we Provide to Raiders:Feasts are Free (You MUST level cooking in your main area pre-5.1 patch drop) Guild Repairs are provided and we provide potions and flasks when we can. We also provide all Enchants and have ALL MOP Enchants unlocked. Extra guild bank funds are used to purchase BOE weapons for raiders. Anything we can do with guild bank funds to improve our raid team is done.
How To Apply:

If you would like to ask any questions or want any more information, please do not hesitate to contact our lead recruitment officer and co-GM, Paticakes, in Game- Real Id: [i]MeganIn1987@yahoo.com or MoP Beta/Diablo Battletag: Paticakes#1823
Please visit our website and click on “Raid Application” at the top to fill out an application.

Guild Website (for info and to Apply!): www.lividgamers.enjin.com
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Hi there,

<Square One> is a horde guild on Fenris-US(PVE-medium). We are currently in need of a second tank to fill a position on our core runs, we are not recruiting for the bench. We are currently 12/16hm, and have been limited due to our roster lately.

We are former hardcore raiders, who are quite laid back. We raid Sun, Mon, Tues from 8-12 EST (ish).

Feel free to add me at Fridge#1305 to talk more.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
http://hordecore-madoran.guildlaunch.com

With 5.2 coming out, we are looking to change up our raid roster. Currently we have a number of spots open but please feel free to apply if your class is not listed.

We are always looking for exceptional players. If you can show us that you can go above and beyond. then we will find a way to get you into the raid group.

Currently Recuiting

All applicants should be able to attend both groups with a high expectation on availability and attendance. This will allow us to have greater flexability to optimize the raid comp to better fit the current needs of the group.

Tanks - High

Prot Warrior
and/or
Prot Paladin.

The applicant should be able to hold high threat on multiple mobs while ensuring they are able to execute boss mechanics and use cooldowns at key times. Applicants should also have a dps spec and able to hold expected dps numbers while dpsing.

Healers - Medium

Resto Druid
and/or
Mistweaver Monk.

Healers which apply should be able to hold high HPS while maintaining sufficient regen to heal the entire fight. Having a dps off spec and being able to hold expected dps numbers will be required.

DPS - Low

Warlock
Shadow Priest
Elemental Shaman

Currently we have no opening for melee dps.

All dps are required to hold high dps numbers, while ensuring they are able to execute the boss mechanics. DPS should try to push themselfs to the limits of thier classes capabilities each and every time they raid, Striving to perform better each time. They should know when to use personal dps cooldowns to maximize damage outputs and survivability cooldowns to minimize unavoidable damage.

About Us

Hordecore is a semi-hardcore raid guild on the Madoran server. We are currently running 2 successful, equaly progressed, 10 man groups which are both focused on progression.

We know that people want to raid and not be on standby every week. so we try to keep our roster about 12-14 people per raid group to limit how many people are on standby any given raid day.

Raid times
Our current raid nights are the following.

Group 1
Wednesday 7:15 pm - 10 pm (CST)
Thursday 7:15 pm - 10 pm (CST)

There may be a follow up raid on Sunday at the same times on progression weeks.

Group 2
Friday 7:15 pm - 10 pm (CST)
Saturday 7:15 pm - 10 pm (CST)

There may be a follow up raid on Monday at the same times on progression weeks.

Current Progression

MV(n) - 6/6
HoF(n) - 6/6
ToES(n) - 4/4

MV(H) - 5/6
HoF(H) - 2/6

You can apply on our website at http://hordecore-madoran.guildlaunch.com . Feel free to post any questions you may have on our guild forums or contact one of the following officers in game via mail or whisper.

Jelu (realid - Jelu#1735), Nyteryder, Cirieris, Belue, Pinuppanda
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
@
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
I added you on my friends list! We are looking for another tank with an offspec dps!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
#
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
<Destinatus>

Raiding Schedule:

8-11pm EST Monday,Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday

T14 Progression: (Note: We did not start raiding till early December because hurricane sandy had wiped our raid team so in 2 months we went from normals to 9/16 heroic and are competing for server 1st achieves).

6/6 - Heroic Mogu'shan Vaults
3/6 - Heroic Heart of Fear
0/4 - Heroic Terrace of Endless Spring

Requirements:
-Time
-Sufficient gear for the content.
-Mic/Vent
-Hardmode experience
-Raid Logs
-willingness to push yourself
General Information:

<Destinatus> is a 25man Heroic progression guild on US-Eredar (Vindication/Chicago Datacenter). We raid from 8-11pm EST Monday-Thursday and expect everyone to show the kind of dedication necessary to remain competitive on a short schedule. A council consisting of officers manages the guild and distributes loot based on role, performance, recent attendance ect for the sole purpose of downing bosses. we have been raiding without pause for nearly 3 years, and we're happy to hear from anyone interested in continuing that tradition with us.

PVP we currently have many highwarlords and a pvp team that is ranked 2nd on our server but main focus is still raiding

Past Heroic Achievements:

-Heroic: Will of the Emperor - Pre nerf

Contacts:
dild0nian#1405 the 0 in dild0 is a zero
Killed#1520
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
$
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
top 30 US Exp
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
%
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
^
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
&
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
Nomni, we're looking for a strong tank for our 10 man progression core. This is an immediate core spot!

Quick Info:
<Subtle Insanity> US-Stormreaver Horde
Raid Times: Tues, Weds, Thurs & Sun 8:30-11:30pm CST(server time)
Progression: 16/16N - 10/16H (Close to an Amber-Shaper kill)
Previous Tiers: 7/7H FL - 8/8H DS
Full Thread: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7415136719

Battle Tag: Ziemia#1835
If you are interested please contact me. Hope to hear from you!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
(
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]