504 Blood DK 10/16H LF HORDE Guild

90 Orc Death Knight
)
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
-
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Warrior
Summit on Bleeding Hollow may be interested in you!

9/16H 10 man guild

Tues wed n thurs 7-10 EST (i know you said 8, but maybe 7 can work)

dennis-fico@hotmail.com
Edited by Roidrage on 2/18/2013 2:41 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Summit on Bleeding Hollow may be interested in you!

9/16H 10 man guild

Tues wed n thurs 7-10 EST (i know you said 8, but maybe 7 can work)

dennis-fico@hotmail.com

Probably not, because I do leave work pretty late sometimes and there will be times up to 2-3 times a week where I won't be leaving work until 7:30 EST.

Thanks tho
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Hey Nom we currently have 1 core slot tank slot open for the rest of 5.1 and into 5.2. We are 10/16 H atm and should be 11/16 H after this weekend. Feel free to add me on btag or reply to this thread. Not sure if weekends work for you or not, and just to clarify we are 10m. Sting#1585

Previous guild raid progression: 11/12 HM ICC 25, 10/13 HM T1 Cata, 7/7 HM FL, 8/8 HM DS

Current Progression: 6/6 Heroic MSV 4/6H HoF ( H Amber Shaper die next week)

Current Recruitment Needs: 1 tank (Non Protadin) Immediate Slot

Late Night Weekend Raiding Guild Friday/Saturday 9 pm server time - 1 am both nights (CST)

Encore is a progression raiding guild which formed in late Wrath. We raid two nights a week, four hours at a time. While you would expect raiders with such limited schedules not to progress you would be mistaken. We take our raiding very seriously and expect those who apply to do likewise.

Our raiders have full cleared Cata and Wrath content along with BC and Vanilla raiding experience. We are currently pleased with our 10 man content progression and will stay that way. We encourage our raiders to gear both their main and off spec, and when time permits any alts of interest as this allows us to adapt composition to encounter mechanics as necessary.

As said, we raid two nights a week, Friday from 9:00pm to 1:00am Server (CST) and Saturdays from 9:00 Pm to 1:00 AM (CST). Loot is distributed through a Loot Council system. We have 0 tolerance for loot drama and expect our core raiders to understand that epic loot is a privilege, not a right.

When we're not raiding, we're typically hanging out on vent, running heroics, leveling alts or whatever else it is we feel like at the time. Many of our core are from other servers, and so some even hang out on vent while visiting friends else where in the game.

We are looking for players who have something to bring to the table besides, "i pwn". Be creative in your thinking, dedicated to your raiding, and have the intelligence and understanding to improve and adapt to a perpetually changing environment. We expect you to be able to respond to a challenge intelligently and not with "Elitist Jerks said to do it".

If you've done a lot of guild hopping, if you've been kicked out of raids or previous guilds, chances are you won't be getting in here, so don't waste our time or yours. While we maintain 'casual' raid hours, we don't have a casual attitude. We're looking for players who are going to be dedicated, determined, and not despair after a wipe.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Hey Nom we currently have 1 core slot tank slot open for the rest of 5.1 and into 5.2. We are 10/16 H atm and should be 11/16 H after this weekend. Feel free to add me on btag or reply to this thread. Not sure if weekends work for you or not, and just to clarify we are 10m. Sting#1585

Previous guild raid progression: 11/12 HM ICC 25, 10/13 HM T1 Cata, 7/7 HM FL, 8/8 HM DS

Current Progression: 6/6 Heroic MSV 4/6H HoF ( H Amber Shaper die next week)

Current Recruitment Needs: 1 tank (Non Protadin) Immediate Slot

Late Night Weekend Raiding Guild Friday/Saturday 9 pm server time - 1 am both nights (CST)

Encore is a progression raiding guild which formed in late Wrath. We raid two nights a week, four hours at a time. While you would expect raiders with such limited schedules not to progress you would be mistaken. We take our raiding very seriously and expect those who apply to do likewise.

Our raiders have full cleared Cata and Wrath content along with BC and Vanilla raiding experience. We are currently pleased with our 10 man content progression and will stay that way. We encourage our raiders to gear both their main and off spec, and when time permits any alts of interest as this allows us to adapt composition to encounter mechanics as necessary.

As said, we raid two nights a week, Friday from 9:00pm to 1:00am Server (CST) and Saturdays from 9:00 Pm to 1:00 AM (CST). Loot is distributed through a Loot Council system. We have 0 tolerance for loot drama and expect our core raiders to understand that epic loot is a privilege, not a right.

When we're not raiding, we're typically hanging out on vent, running heroics, leveling alts or whatever else it is we feel like at the time. Many of our core are from other servers, and so some even hang out on vent while visiting friends else where in the game.

We are looking for players who have something to bring to the table besides, "i pwn". Be creative in your thinking, dedicated to your raiding, and have the intelligence and understanding to improve and adapt to a perpetually changing environment. We expect you to be able to respond to a challenge intelligently and not with "Elitist Jerks said to do it".

If you've done a lot of guild hopping, if you've been kicked out of raids or previous guilds, chances are you won't be getting in here, so don't waste our time or yours. While we maintain 'casual' raid hours, we don't have a casual attitude. We're looking for players who are going to be dedicated, determined, and not despair after a wipe.

Hiya dude, I am very interested, Please add my battletag: Omniknight#1355, the weekend raid times are very appealing. Please put in the note your guild info so i know who ya are!

Thanks!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
=
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
`
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
LF Monk/DK tank for starting spot, 10m
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
02/18/2013 09:10 PMPosted by Wellsdaddy
LF Monk/DK tank for starting spot, 10m

facepalm xD wrong thread Chris!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Looking to come in and tank immediately. Lots of experience and skill. Have many guilds offer ginv's just looking for more options so I don't miss any "perfect fits"

I updated my first post to show raid time preferences
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
@
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
#
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
$
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
%
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
legit player, legit dps, I'd make him go frost, free bump for my slave
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
★ <Inertia> 11/16H (10M) 10Hr/Wk LFM ★

Tuesdays & Thursdays (6pm - 10pm Pacific)
Clean up day on Sunday or Monday

Inertia-wow.wowstead.com

Nal #1109
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
9/16h 10m Tue-Wed-Thu 9pm-1am EST

Batman#1882

Seraphim-A52.enjin.com

Reformed group of top realm players. Very progression minded. Very competitive spot.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
<Summit> Horde 25man Illidan server
15/16heroic
3 Days Tue/Wed/Thurs 8-12 EST(7-11 Illidan Server)

We are looking for dedicated exceptional players who want to focus on end game progression in a 25man raid enviroment.

We expect high attendence, knowledge of fights, knowledge of personal classes, knowledge of your role and utilities you can offer a raid, and Fully prepared for every raid(flasked, gemmed, enchanted, 300 stat food, reforged).

If interesed please apply http://summitguild.com/forum/application.php or contact blizzhoof(blizzhoff#1716) or zoosadist(sdws#1552) directly on illidan for more info!)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]