Micky Neilson twitter

100 Draenei Shaman
Saw this on Scrolls of lore and didnt see a topic about it on the story forums. Seems like he is tweeted on alot of interesting things. https://twitter.com/MickyNeilson The ones that caught my eye the most:

@montoyadaniel Definitely some cool story stuff in the works for Baine.

@cemotucu Pandowan is meant to be a term for the young Pandaren who are training on the turtle.

@MickyNeilson Hi Micky! Can you tell us anything about Blood of the Highborne? Is Liadrin a big player in it, a la Nobundo in Unbroken?

@Rommatho Your Twitter name is a character in it! The main characters are Lor'themar, Liadrin, Dar'Khan and a new elf named Galell.
Edited by Zerde on 2/18/2013 6:30 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Saw this on Scrolls of lore and didnt see a topic about it on the story forums. Seems like he is tweeted on alot of interesting things. The ones that caught my eye the most:

@montoyadaniel Definitely some cool story stuff in the works for Baine.

@cemotucu Pandowan is meant to be a term for the young Pandaren who are training on the turtle.

@MickyNeilson Hi Micky! Can you tell us anything about Blood of the Highborne? Is Liadrin a big player in it, a la Nobundo in Unbroken?

@Rommatho Your Twitter name is a character in it! The main characters are Lor'themar, Liadrin, Dar'Khan and a new elf named Galell.

Never mind, I just looked it up, and NOW I'M EVEN MORE HYPED.
Edited by Raynell on 2/18/2013 6:26 PM PST
Reply Quote
91 Undead Warlock
02/18/2013 06:20 PMPosted by Zerde
Galell

Guessing he dies.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
02/18/2013 06:38 PMPosted by Ximothy
Guessing he dies.

LOL, probably.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Galell

Guessing he dies.

With a silly name like that, it's very likely.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
Galell

Guessing he dies.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Monk
Q: Hey Micky! I was wondering if the Exodar will ever be operative and fuctional again. The Alliance could use a battleship!

A: Functional Exodar? You never know. It has been broken for a while.

Um, isn't it already functional?
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Q: Hey Micky! I was wondering if the Exodar will ever be operative and fuctional again. The Alliance could use a battleship!

Blizzard's knowledge of Draenei Lore, at its finest.
Reply Quote

Technically, but I think the real question is whether or not it'll ever be represented in game or do anything other then sit on Azuremyst Isles.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
He even answered one of my own questions

@MickyNeilson Any chance you guys could continue the leader short stories? Ji and Aysa should get one :)

@zerde3 I would love to revisit the Leaders stories at some point.

@MickyNeilson @Zerde3 would love to know how Cairne became chieftain or what sylvanas has been doin in mop etc. Gallywix other than DPoint.

@FernandoFerna20 @zerde3 I don't think we specified how Cairne became Chieftain, but it sounds like it would make for a cool story.

Heh, sounds like he wants to give the tauren quite abit of love.
Reply Quote
91 Undead Warlock
Micky seems to like tauren.

But... I don't know, they have gotten beaten around quite a bit recently.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Rogue
Perhaps I just haven't been paying attention. He just showed up on my radar. Did he just get the post and therefore deserves a honeymoon period that I'm not going to give him, or has he been around for a while, and fully deserves blame for what we've been given so far?
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Saw this on Scrolls of lore and didnt see a topic about it on the story forums. Seems like he is tweeted on alot of interesting things. The ones that caught my eye the most:

All aboard the CDev hype train, CHOO CHOO.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior

All aboard the CDev hype train, CHOO CHOO.

Then Thomas the Tank Engine comes and steals their thunder.
Reply Quote
91 Undead Warlock
02/20/2013 05:38 AMPosted by Kyalin
Perhaps I just haven't been paying attention. He just showed up on my radar. Did he just get the post and therefore deserves a honeymoon period that I'm not going to give him, or has he been around for a while, and fully deserves blame for what we've been given so far?

He's been a author for Blizzard for a while:

War of the Shifting Sands (2005)
Unbroken (2007)
Ashbringer (2008)
Curse of the Worgen (2010)
Pearl of Pandaria (2012)

But I'm not sure he has been actually on the lore team that long.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Micky was my boss at Blizzard. He's been with the company since shortly after its founding, and was always a major influence on both its lore and story- he wrote the first Starcraft novel, for instance. When CDev Publishing was formed in... I wanna say 2007, he became its head. He only recently joined twitter, in part due to my suggestion.
Reply Quote
91 Undead Warlock
02/20/2013 01:26 PMPosted by Omacron
Micky was my boss at Blizzard. He's been with the company since shortly after its founding, and was always a major influence on both its lore and story- he wrote the first Starcraft novel, for instance. When CDev Publishing was formed in... I wanna say 2007, he became its head. He only recently joined twitter, in part due to my suggestion.

Ah, thanks.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Paladin
Alright, so we can keep the torches and pitchforks.

Also, have they screwed the pooch on a Horde Lore moment yet?
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Monk

Blizzard's knowledge of Draenei Lore, at its finest.

Seems like it. Looks like a job for Red Shirt Guy.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
02/20/2013 01:42 PMPosted by Arkturas
Also, have they screwed the pooch on a Horde Lore moment yet?

Go'el!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]