508 Hunter 15/16HM down; 16/16 HM Exp;

90 Draenei Hunter
Unfortunately after many years our guild has decided to disband and many of us are looking for exceptional homes for qualified US Top 50 guild raiders. Myself I'm looking for a 25m Alliance guild that raids between the hours of 6 - 9 PST between 3 - 5 days a week, with an exceptional US 25m standing of US 40 or better. Highly unlikely to consider Horde or 10m, but let me know what ya got! #Shot1410 if you need to get in contact with me. Thanks and best of luck!

TL;dr Highly skilled hunter LF US Top 40 25m Guild; raid times 6 PM PST - whenever. Equal or better progression highly preferred.

Contact; #Shot1410
Edited by Shot on 2/18/2013 8:22 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
^; Also didn't mention it in my first post but obviously looking to fill a core spot; and also sense of humor appreciated I suppose =P
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
Hey Shot

We're looking for some awesome DPS. Unfortunately we raid a little early for you D: Good luck either way though!

Reckoning (25m - 16/16H - #11 US) is a stable hardcore guild that's been around for over five years. We're looking for skilled players that can make our schedule and mesh well with the rest of the guild.
Our longer post is here: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7415515622

Schedule: Sun-Thurs 7:30pm - 1am EST during progression
Battletag/RealID: Benefits#1330 (Dkbenefitz), Sprixia#1945 - sprixia@hotmail.com (If you don't get a response to the request in a day, it probably didn't go through. That happens sometimes, just try a lv1 or website PM.)
Who to whisper: Dkbenefitz, Xpariah, Varnius, Joyful, Kaitee - Anyone can point you to an officer.
Website/app: www.reckoningwow.com
If it sounds like something you might be interested in, feel free to contact us or fill an app out.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Hit me up on realID, let's talk more I think were on the same page and I definitely would like to talk with you in further depth.

***Going 25 in 5.2.***

Heroic Progression: 12/16H *Should be 14/16H this Tuesday*
Server: ChoGall

About Us

There is no better way to describe us than to say we are filled with so many different personalities and characters that it is quite difficult to come across a more wild, fun group of players to play with. The majority of us have been raiding together for years and have stayed on Nathrezim for the majority of our raiding careers. We are all friends, laugh, fight, and hate each other at times, but at the end of the day we are here for each other and love raiding together. We had a late start this expansion and are planning on not letting that deter us any longer, but continue to crush this content and bring us back into the top 50-100 US Ranks. We raid three days a week, and we like to keep it that way. We value our raid time as we raid, for the most part, only 9 hours a week. We accomplish a lot in that short period of time. That is how we have been and plan to stay. We work hard and play hard.

About Us
-25 Man.
-We have been around for years. Prior to this expansion we were known as Sleep.
-We are and have been the #1 guild on the realm. We plan to keep it that way.
-We are striving to be in the top 50-100 US ranks in the shortest allocated amount of time as possible.

What we are looking for
-A few extremely competent players who want to be apart of a guild that comes from a long range of history and notable achievements.
-Players who can fit in with us. Keep in mind many of us have known each other for a long period of time. This is not saying we are filled with clique's, but have a personality and something to you, we like to get to know our raiders.
-Know everything about you're class. We are not here to teach you how to play. We all are busy outside of this game, but that does allow any of us to slack off. We have high goals and the only way to achieve those are through dedication and commitment.

Raid Times
-Tuesday: 9-12CST
-Thursday: 9-12CST
-Sunday: 9-12CST
*Temporarily Wednesdays for the first 3-4 weeks of 5.2.*

-If we are pushing through new content there is a small chance we may add an extra day on to accomplish our goals, but I can promise for the most part we stick to three days maximum.

If you like what you read I would highly encourage you to fill out an application or contact myself or another officer in game. I promise we don't bite!

Cheated's RealID: Global4545@aol.com

Website
Theinnercitygym.guildlaunch.com

Cheers!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
^;
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
We arent top 50 but we usually finish in the top 80 or better and wouldnt mind another good DPS hunter.

Contingency is currently 14/16H and 16/16N ( 25M Raiding )

US 77 Heroic Deathwing

We raid Mon-Thurs 9-12EST

http://contingency-alex.enjin.com/
or
Officers
Materblaster NicholasStrauthers@gmail.com <-- Speak with me Directly.
Kalepal
Peaceocake
Arkwin
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
We arent top 50 but we usually finish in the top 80 or better and wouldnt mind another good DPS hunter.

Contingency is currently 14/16H and 16/16N ( 25M Raiding )

US 77 Heroic Deathwing

We raid Mon-Thurs 9-12EST

http://contingency-alex.enjin.com/
or
Officers
Materblaster NicholasStrauthers@gmail.com <-- Speak with me Directly.
Kalepal
Peaceocake
Arkwin

Heya Mater you don't remember me? We used to raid in Ascend together! I was Shotyourface back in the day; how ya doing?
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
^; =)
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
^; I promise I don't bite and I bring the deepz =).
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
Great player.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
^-
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Monk
We're currently at 16/16H of Tier 14 and are clearing weekly in preparation for 5.2. We are always looking to recruit amazing players to help further our goal of improving with every tier. Please add my Real ID or BattleTag so we can discuss things further: Nyoki@email.com or Eva#1358. Look forward to hearing from you!
<Dysfunction> of Kel'Thuzad is recruiting competent raiders for Heroic 25 man raiding.

Guild summary
    Semi-hardcore 25 man raiding guild.
    !DKP loot system.
    Guild level 25

Progression
    Tier 14: 16/16 - 25 Heroic
    Tier 13: 8/8 - 25 Heroic
    Tier 12: 7/7 - 25 Heroic
    Tier 11: 13/13 - 25 Heroic

Raid times
    Sunday - Wednesday from 8:30pm to 12am CST

About Kel'Thuzad (PVP)
    Kel'Thuzad is one of the original 43 PvP servers that were opened upon the release of World of Warcraft, and is named after the lich Kel'Thuzad. The server runs at Mountain Standard Time.

KT usually goes between "Full" and "High" status and is extremely active. The realm has a player base intensely active in both PVE and PVP play and currently has an Alliance to Horde ratio of approximately 6 to 1. It is also one of the few alliance servers with multiple 25 man opportunities, seemingly not being hit by the 10 man exodus quite as hard. Ranked #1 for Population of PVP Alliance Servers

Requirements
    Quality heroic raid experience while content was current and an outstanding understanding of your class and specialization. There is an expectance of proper gemming and enchanting with current World of Log parses.

We're currently recruiting for Mists of Pandaria. We're always looking to increase our ranks with veteran and skilled players. Therefore, even if your class or spec isn't listed on our website, feel free to apply!

How to apply
    BattleTag: Eva#1358
    Real ID: Nyoki@email.com
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Shaman
I'll bring back the good ole days. Hi there mister.

Hello Shot! <Addiction> on Bleeding Hollow is currently looking for a solid ranged DPS for our raid team. It is for a full time position as we do not recruit for the bench and run a tight knit roster. Why join here over all the other guilds that will post or contact you? We believe the atmosphere, the way we run things, and the history we have as a guild sets us apart from the rest. Come see for yourself and be part of a family/guild you will truly enjoy.

<Addiction> is a semi - hardcore horde raiding guild on the US PVP Bleeding Hollow server. Most of our members used to be in Top 10 guilds and have vast prior raiding experience dating back to Classic WoW. We are all at the point where we do not enjoy the super hardcore raid scene and all that comes with it like we used to. We chose to run a more relaxed schedule that puts focus on the people we raid with and the quality of raiding more than the amount we raid. We are a talented group of players who want to see all the game has to offer without raiding 5-7 days a week to do so. We all enjoy our lives outside the game and don't have to sacrifice anything from it to play here. If you enjoy playing with highly competitive, friendly people on a lighter schedule then this is the place for you.

Many of our happiest raiders are ones who have been in top-tier, 5+day, 100%-attendance hardcore guilds and have decided that getting a boss kill a little earlier isn't worth the cost to their lives. We all play the game because we find raiding fun, and it makes the time we spend even better if you can actually enjoy the people you raid with. However, we?re still very competitive and we all want to get high-rank kills as each tier comes out.

We would also entertain the idea of possibly going 25 man for next tier if another 10 man or struggling 25 man would like to talk to me about that.

Here is the need-to-know info about <Addiction>

Progression: 15/16 HM
Raid Times: Tues/Wed/Thurs 10pm-2am EST
Loot: Loot council
Attendance: Full attendance required since it is a 3 day a week schedule
Progression: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/bleeding-hollow/Addiction

We are currently recruiting the following:

1 Tank: Closed
2 Healers: Holy Paladin, Resto Druid, MW Monk, Disc Priest
2 Melee DPS: Closed
3 Caster DPS: Elem shaman, boomkin, warlock

Obviously high quality applicants will be considered and trialed.

If any and all of this interests you then you can contact me through real ID or in game whisper or head on over to the website and put in an application.

real ID contact: lilsean2648@aol.com

Thanks and hope to hear from you soon!
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Shaman
Also shot, we are trying to go back to 25 mans, since your guild just broke up we could add a good bit of you and make the switch over pretty easily. Might be something to think about. If not though it'd be cool to play with you again
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
im doing pretty good bro now that im not raiding 40 hours a week anymore. With the short name change I didnt recon you but now I do. 15/16 Now as well. Also I still keep in Touch with Sean, so I know first hand they are still playing well and ENJOYING the game so that might be a good fit. gl bro and add me to realid.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
baconators
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Shaman
ya if we go 25 man mater will be coming back to play with us and we can drop dimp and everyone will be happy. Because who could refuse that.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
02/18/2013 09:08 PMPosted by Saraf
ya if we go 25 man mater will be coming back to play with us and we can drop dimp and everyone will be happy. Because who could refuse that.

ah dimp; still fatter than hell? haha
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
^
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
shot get a dog
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]