480 Discipline - LF Late Night

90 Human Priest
Hi there,

I've just recently transferred to Ysera due to boredom, and looking for a fresh start to the game after a bit of a vacation.

I am in search of a group of people interested (or currently raiding) late nights - more specifically around GMT -10 at 7pm or later, until no one can keep their eyes open any longer. Or just a few hours, either way.

I'll even transfer to horde if need be.

Have been raiding since they very first let us loose into Molten Core, opened the AQ gates with my guild, blew through all content in BC quickly and efficiently coming out with titles, a warbear, and a good amount of M'uru dirt on my face, cleared most of wrath with a handful of heroics, helped push a 100% bon-a-fide pug through Savior in Cataclysm, and now, looking to expand my World of Warcraft resume further, and actually start pushing through content in Pandaland. I've killed a few bosses in MSV, it is all the same, I'd just like some really cool people to slay things with.

All being said, I understand this is an east-coast-type server, but it would be nice to find others around the same time zone (or who are really late-nighters).

Cheers,

Qoi
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
Hi there Qoi!
If you're still interested in a late night raiding guild, our raid team has an open spot for a healer. :) We raid on Tues and Thurs starting around 12 am server and we end around 3 am. A few of our raiders are on the west coast (including myself lol) so we're generally on during the night time. Our raiding style is more social/casual, so if you're into hardcore raiding, maybe one of the bigger guilds on the server would suit you. Our guild is one of the smaller ones on Horde, Pirate Fiesta is our name. Anyways, I hope you find the guild that you'll enjoy! Oh, feel free to add me to battletag if you have any other questions regarding my guild! :D

Thank you for your time,
- Harrokiyo: Neko#1548
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Death Knight
There are quite a few Horde guilds that could put good use to your talents...

And -10 GMT? That's Hawaii right?... My Co-GM lives in Hawaii.

Now I'm not sure what time he plays on his time, but were on heavily from 10pm - 2 am est
Raid times are usually around 10pm - 12:30 midnight est
Edited by Aushraum on 2/19/2013 9:58 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Hey Harrokiyo,

This is pretty tempting - the hours are perfect. I'll add your battletag once I get home.

I'm not in any particular rush for super omfg hardcore raiding at this time. Been there, done that, and just really want to take my time through this expansion. Clearing absolutely everything almost immediately after release of content, just to have nothing to look forward to each week, seems totally asinine right now.

Will send you a tell in-game later tonight.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
You're absolutely right Aush, it is Hawaii time.

10pm server is just a little bit too early for me, not off work until 6pm. Has to be around midnight in order for me to be able to make it to my second job of raiding on time :P
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]