[Horde] - Thurs-Fri Afternoon Raid LFM

90 Troll Death Knight
Dear Lightninghoof,

I run a raid on LH on Thursdays & Fridays from 2-5 P.M. & 2-6 P.M. respectively and we are in need of members. We have lost a couple of main raiders in the past weeks, and are looking to recruit more healers and more dedicated DPS to the team

Talented/geared tanks will also be considered.

Our group members get along well with one another, and we try to have fun while still progressing steadily through current content. That said, all we provide is base feasts for raid. You are expected to Gem/Enchant/Reforge/Flask/Potion yourself accordingly, and use max level food at your own expense if you choose to do so, though many of our members do help one another out procurement of buff items should you be incapable for any reason.

By definition, I would not describe our group as a "casual" raid group. We are relaxed, but focused. We down new bosses with minimal attempts, and when we do get down to business, we accomplish a lot in the minimal time we raid. Of course, we take breaks are requested and penalties are in place for our loot system (suicide kings) for those who make us wait.

Our progression has been slow for the past two months, due to our group not having more than 6 normal raiders. We have made due with pugs and alts, downing 6/6 6/6 4/4 normal modes. We have put heroics aside until we have a stable roaster, which I plan to have by the time the new patch launches.

Right now, we are in need of two healers, and possibly one ranged DPS. One healer must have a competitive DPS offspec. (requirements: 480-IL and up, or significant exp on an alt/past expansion. Must pass a dungeon test in which I will accompany you for evaluation)

If you are a well geared, well talented tank, and are interested in joining us, feel free to talk to me, as we may be able to make changes to accommodate you. But kindly note, we will be EXTREMELY picky with our tanks. (requirements: 490-IL, experience raid tanking throughout this patch or heroic-previous tier. Must pass a dungeon test in which I will accompany you for evaluation)

Please note that these positions may be subject to class balance prejudice, though if you are an outstanding player, we will make adjustments.

IN ORDER TO APPLY:

Send an in game mail to AVRON with the following:

Subject: CLASS/SPEC
Body: IL, Raid exp, and an explanation of why you wish to raid with us.(don't think too hard, keep it brief)

if you see me online, feel free to message me, but an in game mail reminds me better. If you are a suitable fit I will add you to our Calendar, and you will start out on probation for 2 weeks (details below)

Attendance Rules:
1. Miss only 1 raid a month, with 1 day min warning (no penalty)
2. Miss only 1 raid a month, with less than 1 day warning (suicide MS loot list drop)
3. Miss 1 raid with no warning, (sat for lockout, Suicide Heroic/MS/OS loot list drop)
4. Miss 2 raids in a row, with more than 1 day warning (No penalty)
5. Miss 2 raids in a row, with less than 1 day warning (Suicide Heroic/MS/OS loot list drop)
6. Miss 2 raids in a row, no warning, good excuse (Suicide Heroic/MS/OS loot list drop)
7. Miss 2 raids in a row, no warning, no excuse (Placed on probation; Suicide Heroic/MS/OS loot list drop)
8. Late to raid, no warning, (before trash has been killed) - Scolding
9. Late to raid, no warning, (after trash has been killed) - Replaced for lockout
10. Need to leave in middle of a raid, emergency (no penalty)
11. Need to leave in middle of a raid, gone AWOL, bad/no excuse (kicked from raid and replaced if there is a raider available; If we are forced to wait for you, suicide MS)
12. Need to leave in middle of a raid, more than 10 minutes, with warning beforehand (replacement for rest of raid)
13. Need to leave in middle of raid, more than 10 mins, no warning (Probation)

Notes:
*Probation: Miss 1 day, be late(after trash is killed), or leave in the middle of a raid without excuse after placed on probation, your raid spot will be replaced.
**If you find a suitable replacement that can attend in your stead, you receive no penalties(2 consecutive raid days only, then we just replace you with your replacement =p )

Loot Info:

We AH crafting mats/patterns unless someone in the raid wants them, in that case we sell them for a % of AH cost. This only applies to those who will make items to use. We distribute the gold to the main raiders every week in equal portions. This rule may change from patch to patch.

We use Suicide Kings to distribute loot which is basically a list of the raid from top to bottom. person closest to the top wins bids on loot then gets moved to the bottom. we have 3 lists: Heroic Loot, Main Spec, Offspec. We do not manage coins, so if you win something with those, lucky you!
Edited by Avron on 2/19/2013 1:19 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Troll Death Knight
Kindly note that this raid group has no official guild and you are welcome to remain in any guild you so desire.
Reply Quote
93 Undead Warlock
Good people right here.
Reply Quote
72 Night Elf Hunter
Think you may be a bit biased in your support there..
Reply Quote
93 Undead Warlock
I'm not in the group
Edited by Crypticús on 2/21/2013 5:51 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Still looking for more?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]