Another person looking for info on this realm

1 Troll Shaman
I'm currently stuck on a medium population server with hardly any active horde progression. I'm looking for high population realm to play on. Ideally I'd like to play on a balanced faction numbers realm but those are few and far between in the high population sector. I know Area 52 is Horde heavy so it's one that I'd like to find out more about.

So here we go with a few questions about Area 52. I'm looking for a place that has a lot of raid activity, not just a few guilds dominating but a bunch of guilds doing a good amount of raiding. How does this realm fit in there?

Most importantly I don't want to have to wait in a queue to join the game so if a server hits "full" for a good while that's a deal breaker. How is the population on Area 52? Is it full often or does it just level out as high population?
Thanks for reading.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Death Knight
There's quite a bit of pugs which run current raids, their progression differs by a lot though some manage a few heroics while others disband after the first or second boss. There's active recruitment and a lot of friendly people who try to help you improve your raid awareness and role. Most guilds are on a 3 day raid schedule but some go more and some less. Area 52 has quite a few active raiding guilds at the moment but the progression differs by quite a bit.

There's always something going on in trade whether its current or old content.

Also I've only experienced a queue a couple of times at the moment if you are hit with a queue it is less than 1 minute wait and rarely happens but when mop hit the queue was fairly long. I haven't experienced a log in queue for a while now though.
Edited by Deathknight on 2/20/2013 7:05 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]