[A] The Achieved + RBG Recruiting

90 Human Death Knight
The Achieved have opened recruitment as of yesterday 2/20/2013. We are a band of tight knit PvP players consisting of people who PvP 100% of the time and some others who enjoy PvP, achieve hunting, and transmog / raiding.

A new PvP season begins on March 12th, as such, we aim to have players geared and ready to RBG by that date. We will be playing arena and RBG until the cutoff date of March 6th in preparation. We wish to run a larger roster to ensure we have what we need on the given nights, and encourage all to be involved when they can.

We are looking for:
Frost Mage(s)
Destro or Afflic Locks
Holy or Shadow Priests
Sub Rogue
MistWalker Monk(s)
Restro or GUARDIAN druids - If you are a guardian, please know you will be expected to learn flag carrying if you wish to RBG as that spec.
BM or Marksmen Hunt
Elemental or Restro Shaman
Arm or Prot warrior - If prot, you will be expected to learn flag carrying as a main roll in RBGs
Frost DK - We might take a blood or unholy depending on your determination to that spec
Holy Pally - No chance as a prot pally, but will be willing to look at an exceptional ret pally.

The above needs are very specific to what we want for RBG. If you plan on only doing casual PvP playing, achieves, raids, ect then any and all specs are welcome to join.

We use SKYPE and VENT, and it is recommended you have both. NO MIC NEEDED, but be able to listen 100% of the time. Only people with Mics will be given roles of general importance.
RBG leaders are 1700+ experienced and have played on 1800+ teams regularly. We are strong vocally, and expect the most out of our players, but ensure a fair and friendly environment.

For more information or to inquire about joining:
-Reply here, Ingame mail, or add Stull#1538 in game (my BattleTag)
-Whisper or Ingame mail: Romeolock, Crüsader, or Critsa.
Edited by Skul on 2/21/2013 8:22 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Went 4-1 last night (2/20/13) running with many new people. Still looking for all classes, as I would like to have complete guild runs.

2-1 on 2/21. Had to cut the runs shorter tho due to a later start.

2/25- Went 4-1 again with a mostly guild group. Guild is growing fast.
2/26- Went 3-1. Still need more guildies!

Currently RBG schedule is nightly on weekdays, instead of a set day of the week. Need as much practice as possible for all involved.
Edited by Skul on 2/27/2013 6:05 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
What are your RBG days/times? Have Resto and Lock.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
02/22/2013 12:06 PMPosted by Rahpsodi
What are your RBG days/times? Have Resto and Lock.

Starting again tonight (we dont run RBG on weekend really) 2/25.

We are currently running an unset schedule. We run RBGs weekdays, starting between 6-7pm Server (Central) time. I have not yet set a fixed schedule since we are still growing rapidly and gearing some people.

Your best bet to get games is to BTAG add me Stull#1538. Run some with us tonight / this week (we run at the same times each night) and decide if you would like to join.

If weekday nights dont work for you, Romeo is setting up weekend / morning runs, but I am leaving that up to him to decide.

We will not be using set rosters until 5.2 as I need time to get to know people and their schedules / reliability.
Edited by Skul on 2/25/2013 7:06 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
I would like to note, we are also spending time helping get people PvP geared. We run 5 man BGs + CTA (call to arms) to assist in fast honor. And when I say fast... I mean FAST.

Starting March 6th we will be running BG premades to ensure people that need gear catchup get it.
Edited by Skul on 2/27/2013 6:03 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Since this posting our guild has grown leaps and bounds. Still recruiting more, as a 2nd RBG group is very likely at this point.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Still accepting others. Starting RBGs again today. Room for a 2nd group, but going to need a RBG leader.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Still accepting others. Starting RBGs again today. Room for a 2nd group, but going to need a RBG leader for a 2nd group.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Are you accepting people from other realms? My main spec is blood and off spec is frost.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Are you accepting people from other realms? My main spec is blood and off spec is frost.

We are only accepting other realms in the sense if they transfer here we have a place for them. Our RBG team is filled by the guild first, and personal friends of the guild second. In the event we STILL dont have enough (has not happened yet) then we use Oqueue to get the remainder.

I will use this space to say we are looking for geared and skilled Boomkins / warlocks / MW Monk / Disc or holy priests. Also willing to take FC(s) that will play games between 6:30 and 10:00 PM Server time weekdays. Warrior or Guardian druid 100% preferred.

Disclaimer: Here lately I have had a short fuse with DPS that do not know how to CC or focus targets I call. If you are a boomerkin, I expect you to have Vortex, Insta-cyclone, and typhoon, and know how to use them :D
Edited by Skul on 3/18/2013 12:15 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]