Edited by Meiwan on 3/12/2013 6:51 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Rogue
Oh server downtime.

But when it comes back up! New LFR!

Also another bump for panda RP.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
Yay for new LFR! Yay for the pain this will be bring hehe.

I did some reading up on the fights, the first one seems straight forward, don't stand in puddles during an electrical storm (Wonder if this is valid advice in real life?), and kite the lightning orbs away from everyone and other orbs. The giant direhorn looks.. fun. And the Council just.. yeah. I know things are toned down quite a bit for LFR, but I've got first day jitters going into this LOL

Should be a fun time hehe!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
You'll be fine! There's nothing I can't heal!

/three hours later

OHGOD.
Edited by Meiwan on 3/12/2013 1:50 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Good morning! We survived.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Bump!
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Mage
You receive my support; I do not see many pandas running about.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
<3 This is unfortunate!
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Priest
My first outing into Raid Finder Mogu'shan Vaults was a success, thanks to helpful info from Caokun and Houjin! Yesterday was a pretty good day for upgrades for me. Robes of Blue Skies from Galleon, Malevolent Gladiator's Band of Meditation from Sha of Anger, Yalia's Cowl from the VP I got with my random heroic, and Jade Dust Leggings and Light of the Cosmos from Mogu'shan Vaults.

I could go into 5.2 LFR if I wanted, but I kinda want to explore the other raids first now. I got 3 Sigils of Power and 1 Sigil of Wisdom from MSV so I want to see how far the second raid takes me with that. You guys probably know how long it takes to get 10 of each sigil for Wrathion's stuff.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
That's awesome! RF is a lot of fun, and even better with some guildies.

If you're able, you should totally come with us on tuesday. I'm also always available to heal or DPS- although this weekend might be a bit busy.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Your guild looks really interesting so here's a complimentary bump! Love the website and I'm wishing you luck in the future. :)
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Thanks! <3
Reply Quote
20 Pandaren Monk
Er, hullo. :3 Applied via your website -- hope that was the right thing to do! I see you guys around sometimes, you always look like you're having a good time.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Because Pandas
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Er, hullo. :3 Applied via your website -- hope that was the right thing to do! I see you guys around sometimes, you always look like you're having a good time.

Great! I approved the application. Just send us a tell next time you're on to any of the officers and we'd be happy to give you an invite. I'll probably be on later tonight!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
It's a Panda bump!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Bump!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
Bump!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]