Get the Desktop App for Battle.net Now
- All your games in 1 place
- Log in once
- Automatic game updates
1. 5.2 rogue will be much squisher than cata rogue (recup is worhtless and no passive dmg reduction from having it up)
2. cata rogue had to juggle 1 finisher 5.2 rogue has and, rupture and if he wants it recup
3. 5.1 rogues have a crazy opener already so i dont get what you tink is goign to be that much different
4. some peopel complain about ST bieng OP then that rogue isnt taking MfD thus his opener is weaker. Some people complain about MfD so if they take MfD then that rogue wil be much easier to kite.
cata rogue =/= 5.2 rogue.
5.2 rogue will be strong but wont be on the same level as cata stop trying to seem like it.
Not even close to Cata rogues.
With the exception of OP openers rogues are in a good spot. Strong burst, strong control, mediocre mobility and weak defensives. Not an OP class outside of tad too strong openers from stealth.
Edited by Ryuksapple on 2/20/2013 9:42 PM PST
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.