A Eulogy For Warriors

90 Pandaren Monk
Nah screw it. Bye warriors. 5.2 says hello.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Edit*
Bye BAD warriors
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
Hello Bad rogues, monks, and remaining BM hunters.

I'd rather have bad warriors running around than bad rogues. I hate rogues; they are just annoying.
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
Edit*
Bye BAD warriors
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
02/20/2013 03:46 PMPosted by Exclesior
Hello Bad rogues, monks, and remaining BM hunters.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Wait til they get swiftyd in 5.2 and realize it does more damage.
Huehuhuehehuehue
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Roag, rouge, rooge, ruuge, !@#$%face, what's the difference.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Monk
02/20/2013 06:18 PMPosted by Cricys
Roag, rouge, rooge, ruuge, !@#$%face, what's the difference.

rouge makes me feel pretty!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Yeah. 5.2 - Return of the Cata rogue rerolls who don't actually know how to play a rogue, but just burst on an opener.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
02/20/2013 06:58 PMPosted by Dezie
Yeah. 5.2 - Return of the Cata rogue rerolls who don't actually know how to play a rogue, but just burst on an opener.

1. 5.2 rogue will be much squisher than cata rogue (recup is worhtless and no passive dmg reduction from having it up)

2. cata rogue had to juggle 1 finisher 5.2 rogue has and, rupture and if he wants it recup

3. 5.1 rogues have a crazy opener already so i dont get what you tink is goign to be that much different

4. some peopel complain about ST bieng OP then that rogue isnt taking MfD thus his opener is weaker. Some people complain about MfD so if they take MfD then that rogue wil be much easier to kite.

cata rogue =/= 5.2 rogue.

5.2 rogue will be strong but wont be on the same level as cata stop trying to seem like it.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
They may nerf some of my abilities... ...but that could never stop me from turning monks into chunks;)
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
02/20/2013 06:58 PMPosted by Dezie

That's me! :)
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Not even close to Cata rogues.

With the exception of OP openers rogues are in a good spot. Strong burst, strong control, mediocre mobility and weak defensives. Not an OP class outside of tad too strong openers from stealth.
Edited by Ryuksapple on 2/20/2013 9:42 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
D: You guys are just mean.
02/20/2013 04:05 PMPosted by Pachyderm
Hello, pathetic Cataclysm Rogues who set my piss to a boil.

Good thing I started in wrath :P
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
Doing BG's on the PTR.

lol.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
lol I love how everyone thinks 5.2 is going to decimate warriors. Then when it comes out and we still are killing you guys, you'll realize that it didn't do anything.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]