Ret/Rogue/Shadow

90 Blood Elf Priest
I've got a Ret buddy, and we've decided that ret/shadow/healer is too boring, and triple dps is where it's at. We were thinking a rogue would be good because why the hell not, but it seems to me that the rogue might have some DR issues with the Pally. Is there another dps that would work well with this, or would a rogue be good?

My thoughts are that we have pretty decent offheals, and some pretty sick burst as well. Think it could work?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
That's disgusting
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
02/20/2013 01:29 PMPosted by Crookston
That's disgusting
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
02/20/2013 01:33 PMPosted by Conslol
That's disgusting

In a good way?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
It was hated far before that.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
you can says it stupid etc etc but it was fun depending on which side you are on

I only had time to play 10 games but it wasss the most funn i had in a while in arenas...
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Then you should consider dumbing down your class choices. It's only fun if you enjoy mindless play in which you pop everything and pray to whoever that something dies, otherwise you're !@#$ed.

I would recommend Ret or Frost DK (ironically these were in triple dps teams to begin with).
Edited by Conslol on 2/20/2013 2:12 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Spriest burst requires orbs anyways. How are you supposed to win in the first 10 seconds if you don't have 3 orbs?
Edited by Crookston on 2/20/2013 2:37 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
and triple dps is where it's at.

/facepalm
Reply Quote
the ret dies in the first 5 seconds then you are stuck with a 2v3

this strat wont work

How I presing divine shield buton
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter

How I presing divine shield buton

lol k then what happens after?
Edited by Çomfortable on 2/20/2013 4:25 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I've got a Ret buddy, and we've decided that ret/shadow/healer is too boring, and triple dps is where it's at. We were thinking a rogue would be good because why the hell not, but it seems to me that the rogue might have some DR issues with the Pally. Is there another dps that would work well with this, or would a rogue be good?

My thoughts are that we have pretty decent offheals, and some pretty sick burst as well. Think it could work?

I'm also sick of healing, so will be playing some trip DPS this patch, My friends and I are thinking Ret/Rogue/Enhancement..Lots of burst and off heals... go HAM and kill the weakest target in a smoke bomb. Quick and fun games

If you don't care enough to reroll FOTM like everyone else does, then just have fun and play what you want. Don't take arena or this game too seriously.

I played Ret/Ret/DK last season and it was the most fun I've ever had in Arena lol
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
no
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
the ret dies in the first 5 seconds then you are stuck with a 2v3

this strat wont work

Bubble lasts longer than 5 seconds. Nice try retard.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Triple Hunter is where it's at next patch, man. Watch dem Powershot/Blinkshot globals!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman

Bubble lasts longer than 5 seconds. Nice try retard.

it also lowers your damage output by 50%

cause ret damage is scary even at 100%, right?

With CDs popped? Actually yes.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]