<Praxidice>16/16NM 10M Recruiting All Roles

90 Blood Elf Paladin
Praxidice is recruiting for our main raid team! We lost a group of raiders due to school/life issues and need to rebuild for 5.2 progression.

We're currently looking for a variety of roles: Tank (with DPS offspec), DPS, and Healer (with DPS offspec). Exceptional healers are encouraged to apply as well. Please be 480+ ilvl. Similar experience (16/16N) is preferred. We raid Thursday, Saturday, and Monday from 11:30PM to 2:30AM server time.

About us: we are a level 25 casual guild who's raid team prides itself on being friendly and having fun. We moved form The Scryers to Mal'Ganis about a year ago and have been together ever since. In addition to the raid team, we have an active group of casual members and some PvPers. We always enjoy accepting new members.

To apply, go to praxidiceguild.com or message Shreyas. We hope to see you soon!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Mostly looking for DPS now, got a lot of apps for the other roles.

We'll be running the first round of Trials Tonight (Thursday). So please submit an app or contact me to get worked in!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
I heart Praxidice.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
I heart Praxidice.

Heart Ilpad.

Still looking for a few more, don't hesitate to apply at praxidiceguild.com!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Ok, we're finally looking pretty on DPS (Though exceptional ones would be great still!).

However the bunch of healers we were trialing failed out, so need those. One mainspec healer (Preferably not Holydin since I'd just make you look bad anyways). And one DPS/Healer who can be anything really.

Apply at praxidiceguild.com or pst me in game. :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]