"Rated" guild 2.0, "Dying Breed" is back

90 Human Mage
Greetings everyone,

Some may remember the days when Rated guild lead the server in many fun activity's and is back. Currently as always only taking skilled and active players. We will do world pvp, rbgs, guild events such as (server vs guild, guild FFA, guild vs guild) Several of us will be streaming our events, so get in and enjoy the fun.

We will be running a TON of high end RBGs, many of these guys have 2700 + RBG exp. Our guild will only play with guild as i said we are all old school. So get in and show us you want to be a part us.

We are as always here to have fun and provide the server with something to do. Most of are OLD SCHOOL players so we wish to bring some of those days back. Anyone that makes it into rated is requested to hang in our vent even if you dont chat but it helps to keep everyone in touch and active.

Send me a message in game, but dont waste our time like i said only want skilled and active players.

EDIT" One important part i forgot to mention is one of our main goals and that is to bring a server populated and active server, I am sure by now you all are sick and tired of having to transfer every time reckful and his team does. Most have no options being they want to play with good players. So lets make a change and help us bring one server full of good players out side of Tich and Darkspear.
Edited by Thirtybeers on 3/7/2013 10:37 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
This is off day of raid on SW still tons of fun:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=pWXwAqZLQA0

Guild Even, Free for all:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=9jUDmGTL5r8
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
We will be 10 time what we where as Rated. Come join us if you have what it takes!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
Idk seems like your still missing your raiders
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]