Mage LF Raiding guild

90 Pandaren Mage
Hi i am a new player on Runetotem and was looking for a guild to raid with. :P

I havent raided since wotlk as a hardcore player but i used to be in a top 10-15 guild on my old server (ysera)

My Raiding Xp is :
Kara Cleared
Grull / Mag Cleared
SS 6/6
Tk 3/4
BT Full clear
Naxx full Cleared 10 and 25 man
ToC 10 heroic 3/5 - 25 man Toc 5/5 Reg
Ulduar 10 man and 25 man cleared with some hard mode (cant remember)
Icc 10 man full clear with 3/12 heroic

What i am looking for is a guild that is willing to raid 2-3 days a week between 7 pm to 12 pm EST. I am also willing to have a bench spot until my toon is more geared (currently i479)

If u are interested or if you have any quest leave a post here or contact me through battle tag Moglath#1660
Edited by Makaroy on 2/25/2013 5:29 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
Still looking
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Death Knight
Greetings Makaroy! Rusted Musket is still recruiting and we would love to get you in and start running some raids. Contact me, Whorabull, or Sheeth in game and we will get you an invite.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
Welcome to Runetotem. You have found the forums and posted which is great. You will also notice a number of guilds that have posted recruitment threads. That would indicate that they are looking for players. You will probably save yourself time by applying to those guilds.

Good luck
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Don't go semi-hard. Go full-on, rock-hard or go home. Semi-hard is just an apology waiting to happen.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Hi!
We are the only 25 man raiding guild for the Alliance on Runetotem. Always looking for new good players. We raid on Tues/Weds/Thurs 7:30 - 10:30 pm server time. Would be happy to talk to you about what our guild community is like. Check us out or apply at:
NewDawn-rt.guildlaunch.com
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
still interested in a hard to semi hard raiding guild
Reply Quote
55 Goblin Death Knight
Amazingly, guilds are still looking for people. Less arrogance, more application filling and maybe the world will be in harmony.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
i might still be interested to a hard to semi hardcore guild
Reply Quote
66 Undead Death Knight
Frankly I can't see why nobody has grabbed you by now especially considering the amount of effort you have invested in self promotion while totally forgoing the guild application process.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]