Resto Sham and Fury Warr looking for team

90 Orc Shaman
We are close friends, initially we weren't going to raid in MoP for various reasons but now we want to. I am the resto shaman 488 equipped and I have a 471 enhance off spec. I've full cleared MSV with one boss in HoF. He is 480 equipped. We are competent and capable raiders. We are looking for a more casual environment that still gets boss kills. We can raid Monday-Thursday 6pm-midnight ST. Reply here or PST to Korra or Harbinger in game. Feel free to ask any questions. Thanks.
Edited by Korra on 2/13/2013 2:27 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Update, I am now 490 equipped Resto and 472 Enhance. The Fury Warrior(Harbinger) is 482 equipped. Would love to get something rolling before 5.2.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
We can offer both of you a core spot to our new 10man guild. Pm me if interested

Raid times: Tues, Wed, Thurs : 8pm-12am CDT server

Who we are:
Swine Pen is a new formed guild that is planning on pushing progression with a light raid schedule. Our main objective is to push for progression and rankings while still having fun as a 10 man guild. We will also be pushing for Challenge modes, old content, world bosses, and other achievements outside of raiding.

About the leaders:
I have expirience raid leading since TBC and I have always been either an officer or raid leader in every guild I have joined. I've managed to transform a US 150 guild to a top 30 US guild. I decided to create this 10man to be in control of my own guild while still able to push for high progression.

Expirience:
We have 12/12N and 1/12H expirience

If you are interested in joining please be advised that all members should be open to constructive criticism and behave respectfully in and out of our raid.
Guild Website: Coming soon

Thank you for your time and consideration.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]