Lotus is looking for raiders

90 Human Death Knight
Lotus is looking for a tank to fill a slot in the core 10 man team.

We're a team of players who raided together from WotLK and Cataclysm. We are very close knit and friendly to newcomers. We strive on the principle that team cohesiveness is more important towards progress over biting each others heads off.

If this seems like something you would be interested in send Hellrime, Aroari, or Doubtful an in-game mail or whisper to ask any questions you may have.

Current members are 6/6 MV, 5/5 HoF, 4/4 ToES (1/4 H ToES), 6/13 ToT. Raid times are Tues and Thurs, 6 p.m. server - 9 p.m. server. All raid times are open to negotiation.
Edited by Hellrime on 4/29/2013 5:37 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Bump - Still looking for that healer/dps
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Hello I am healer and currently looking for core group o_O (xfer server is not issue )
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Jyxmz I would like to speak more if you have some time. If you could create a level 1 on the realm so we can speak more in depth. Whisper Hellrime or Doubtful in game.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Sure I will contact you tomorrow at asap
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Hello Hellrime!

I was wondering what Ilvl do you want for the healer/dps. I am currently working on my ele sham (Sylents) Ilvl 475. Not sure you are still in need since today is 2/26.

Have a great day!
Reply Quote
Bump.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Bump. Still looking for an ele or resto shaman to round things out.
Edited by Doubtful on 4/19/2013 9:42 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Bump for 6/13 and a need for a tank!
Reply Quote
Bump for a tank-- and to update progression since hellrime is lazy ;D 8/13.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Bump for Trog being a baddie!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]