Casual Gamerz Vanilla checking in.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Mage
Vanilla can't remember.
Reply Quote
65 Night Elf Hunter
02/14/2013 05:11 AMPosted by Yazmin

I knew I had recognized your name. Are there any other CG vanillas still playing?
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
02/14/2013 01:26 PMPosted by Gilliaz

I knew I had recognized your name. Are there any other CG vanillas still playing?

Yea, Dob & Nit still play and are in Nonpareils.
Reply Quote
65 Night Elf Hunter

Yea, Dob & Nit still play and are in Nonpareils.

Good to hear. Both great tanks if I remember correctly. I would be surprised if anyone from CG actually remembered me, I was rarely a raider. I was more of a pvper myself, because PvP didn't suck !@# back in the day. If it helps, I'm Tirado's son.
Edited by Gilliaz on 2/14/2013 8:04 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
I recall both those names if only vaguely, Dob was a good tank but he pew pew's now on his shaman & Nit is still a noob tank.

Tirado played a rogue, trying to remember?
Reply Quote
65 Night Elf Hunter
I recall both those names if only vaguely, Dob was a good tank but he pew pew's now on his shaman & Nit is still a noob tank.

Tirado played a rogue, trying to remember?

Right, back in vanilla it was his only character. After BC came around he started spreading the time out between multiple classes.

You also may remember a druid by the name of Cheshire, that was my sister. They were both big raiders unlike myself.
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
Yea I remember the name Chesire.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]