Swifty Here

90 Human Warrior
Hello everyone. Swifty here, bringing you ANOTHER one-shot macro! This time against the Horde Guild SynergyPUSSYS. Well, first off let me start at the beginning of our EPIC adventure. So me and my pals were peacefully picking flowers and killing horde at their vendor right? So SynergyFAGS start to rain on our parade. Shame on you SynergyBAD shame on you. Your deaths in game will be swiftTY. Get it? Good.

OH AND BE SURE TO COMMENT on this thread to win THIS EPIC prize ----> [insert my turd here]

Zinug is pretty much the worst Warrior I have ever seen btw.
Edited by Conscript on 2/14/2013 6:42 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Seeing as they are a Chinese guild I doubt they will read your single digit IQ post here
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
All you do is stalk TFC forums huh?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
02/14/2013 06:47 PMPosted by Conscript
All you do is stalk TFC forums huh?

In the hopes of finding something actually worth reading yeah
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
How cute, he thinks he's people.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
02/18/2013 08:59 PMPosted by Ruck
How cute, he thinks he's people.

he gon be a reel boi someday
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Protip: If you point out that all someone does it stalk the forums, it means you've been stalking the forums too. How else would you know? Ya know?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
Protip: If you point out that all someone does it stalk the forums, it means you've been stalking the forums too. How else would you know? Ya know?

I lol'd, like how I lol when ever I see Conscript in game. xD
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]