How long is mop order transaction?

Ive been waiting for about two hours now. From what ive read on other threads this can take up to 3 days. Ordering Catacylsm took a matter of seconds. About how long does this take for most people?
43 Pandaren Monk
There is no set amount of time for MoP orders. Yes they say up to 72 hours but it doesn't always take that long. I can but not always.

The sticky in this forum can help with basic payment information and tips.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6147177758
Edited by Tinkrashi on 2/14/2013 8:42 PM PST
Support Forum Agent
It can take a little time for the initial purchase request to process. Usually if it has passed the primary checks though you'll be able to play while the order completely processes (which is what takes up to 72 hours.

From what I can see, Masutoo, the method of payment you are using is in a different name with an entirely different address for the profile. I suspect none of the primary contact information, namely your address/country, is correct. Because our system looks at the contact information for the method of payment as well as the account that may cause some issues.

If the information in the Billing Profile is correct the purchase may still process. If not you may need to contact our Billing and Account Services department. It might be a good idea to do that anyway so that your account can be updated with the correct information.
Edited by Vrakthris on 2/14/2013 8:51 PM PST
As for your first part, maybe his store doesn't carry it? I know, shocker. Both the walmart and targets where I live do not sell the base game, nor does best buy. I would suggest letting him wait. Especially since he has already gone through with the transaction, AND might even be done by now.

02/15/2013 02:44 AMPosted by Averianolvis
The only theory

Please stop giving bad information. Do not start posting opinions about states. The swearing is against the rules, too.
And Oregon, really? This isn't the place for it. And putting that you are kidding at the end of it does not subtract from breaking the rules, either.
Still waiting, but you say useing my mom's credit card may cause problems in the transaction?
Edited by Masutoo on 2/15/2013 6:27 AM PST
Support Forum Agent
02/15/2013 06:27 AMPosted by Masutoo
Still waiting, but you say useing my mom's credit card may cause problems in the transaction?

Perhaps, but I'd say the primary issue may be that the contact information you listed on your account isn't real. I don't know if you included a real or fake name but I'm guessing you are not in the country you listed nor is the street and city nonaya. :)

As I said, our systems check against the method of payment you use, if the information itself is not valid that could be what is causing the update to stall.
100 Blood Elf Warlock
02/15/2013 01:08 PMPosted by Vrakthris

Perhaps, but I'd say the primary issue may be that the contact information you listed on your account isn't real.

This might be a really good time for you to work with Billing to get your account corrected to reflect your real information. No one ever thinks it can hapen to them but should your account be hacked you're running a real risk of not being able to recover it.
This topic has expired. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]