Will Account-Wide Stuff Ever Go Cross Region?

90 Blood Elf Paladin
I know the amount of people who have both a US and EU WoW account are a minority, but personally I would really appreciate this because there are a few things I'd like to bring over from my old account.

Also note, certain pets already work cross region, such as Mr Chilly. So I believe it can be done.
Edited by Fortesque on 2/15/2013 12:23 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
It's not as easy as it sounds.

There are many reasons while regional clients, like EU and US are separate. International trade law being a major one.

While I don't want to ever say never, it's extremely doubtful we'll ever see a link between the regions.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
OP are you saying that you have a Mr. Chilly you bought once and it is appearing in both your EU account and your US account? We have been told since day one that is an impossibility.

The EU and US server systems are completely physically separate systems, unlinked in any manner, so what you describe is, for all intents and purposes, impossible.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
02/15/2013 01:33 AMPosted by Graybow
OP are you saying that you have a Mr. Chilly you bought once and it is appearing in both your EU account and your US account?

I believe Mr Chilly was the pet you got for merging your account into Battle.net, when it was first brought out - a reward for doing it promptly.

So, it would actually make sense that it was on both accounts. But, likely, was on both accounts prior to the account wide pets being brought in.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]