Halp

90 Dwarf Shaman
Waiting on a client to submit site content. Office is spotless. One hour until lunch. Forums are horribly boring today.

WAT DO
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
ACK!

I'm in mostly the same boat as you.

WAT DO ...indeed.

http://i.imgur.com/GVQvdlu.gif
Edited by Dycern on 2/15/2013 9:21 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
ACK!

WAT DO ...indeed.

Well, you could write. Or visit Shockblast's Spiritual Healing Clinic. He is really helpful and can help you with any problem you may have.

Like your crazed obsession with Mordrok.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
ACK!

WAT DO ...indeed.

Well, you could write. Or visit Shockblast's Spiritual Healing Clinic. He is really helpful and can help you with any problem you may have.

Like your crazed obsession with Mordrok.

*GASP*

Is it that obvious?

/forlorn

/pines for Mordrok
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Well.....considering a couple of months ago you thrusted yourself towards Mordrok to try and hug him in Krasarang Wilds.....

And you dropped these during one of our encounters...

*tosses a pair of Mordrok pompoms*

I think it may be a little obvious.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Well.....considering a couple of months ago you thrusted yourself towards Mordrok to try and hug him in Krasarang Wilds.....

<_<

>_>

I CAN NOT BE DISCREET WITH MY LOVE!!

ONE DAY WE WILL BE TOGETHER! NOT EVEN THE Moonglow AND Moonberry Juice FEUD WILL KEEP US APART. NOR ANY OTHER FIZZY BEVERAGE FOR THAT MATTER!!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman

<_<

>_>

I CAN NOT BE DISCREET WITH MY LOVE!!

ONE DAY WE WILL BE TOGETHER! NOT EVEN THE Moonglow AND Moonberry Juice FEUD WILL KEEP US APART. NOR ANY OTHER FIZZY BEVERAGE FOR THAT MATTER!!

If there is one thing I will never understand, its elves.

Really, your kind is suppose to hate us, and vice-versa. The rule applies to all BUT YOU.

I mean really, he does not even like you.....
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest

Really, your kind is suppose to hate us, and vice-versa. The rule applies to all BUT YOU.

/GASP
/long stare

Dycern smashes the end of a bottle on the side of a table and holds up the shatter end towards the Orc in question.

"Them's fighting words. You take that back!!"

"Mordrok shows me his love on the battle field all the time! He may not /love me in return,.. or willingly accept my /kisses - BUT I KNOW! I see the look in his eyes when he see's me in the crowd waving to him while blows are being shared back and forth between my comrades and your filthy dogs."

/swallows a sob

"I know!"

She drops the shatter bottle in exchange for a vial of Moonglow and swallows it back in three large gulps all the while keeping her eyes on the Orc giving him the stink eye.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
/pats gently

Mordrok isn't worthy of you, Dycern, he doesn't deserve your love or devotion! Anyone who would reject your /kisses is a fool.

Here, have some more Moonglow.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman

/GASP
/long stare

Dycern smashes the end of a bottle on the side of a table and holds up the shatter end towards the Orc in question.

"Them's fighting words. You take that back!!"

"Mordrok shows me his love on the battle field all the time! He may not /love me in return,.. or willingly accept my /kisses - BUT I KNOW! I see the look in his eyes when he see's me in the crowd waving to him while blows are being shared back and forth between my comrades and your filthy dogs."

/swallows a sob

"I know!"

She drops the shatter bottle in exchange for a vial of Moonglow and swallows it back in three large gulps all the while keeping her eyes on the Orc giving him the stink eye.

The orc stares at the elf for a good long moment, then sighs.

I can not believe I am saying this to an elf, but maybe he does like you.....indirectly.

You are a....um....somewhat worthy.....fighter.

For a night elf.

And Mordrok does enjoy a good fight.....

So....um....who knows.....

The orc mutters under his breath. "Ancestors, help me."
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
/pats gently

Mordrok isn't worthy of you, Dycern, he doesn't deserve your love or devotion! Anyone who would reject your /kisses is a fool.

Here, have some more Moonglow.

"He doesn't reject my love, he simply can't show it out in the open because he is shy! I--- oo, why thank ya, Seya."

Dycern happily accepts the Moonglow
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest

I can not believe I am saying this to an elf, but maybe he does like you.....indirectly.

For a night elf.

:DDDDDDDDDDD

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/34912847.jpg

One of many Moonberry vendors who died at my hands last night. http://i.imgur.com/mpDwId9.jpg

/deadly serious stare
/googly eyed
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
See....um....theres still that small chance to get Mordrok to....like you....

So um.....press forward....and......yeh...

*takes out a six-pack of frog venom and begins chugging down the cans*
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
[quote]
One of many Moonberry vendors who died at my hands last night. http://i.imgur.com/mpDwId9.jpg

/deadly serious stare
/googly eyed

One could expect nothing better from a Moonglow drunk!! Slaughtering innocent civilians!! The Moonberry Empire will mobilize to deal with this threat. It goes to show, Moonglow ruins your mind. Give it up now before it is too late.

Moonberry Juice...
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
I am thoroughly confused.

Also, Mac disk utility is retarded.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
[quote]

/deadly serious stare
/googly eyed

One could expect nothing better from a Moonglow drunk!! Slaughtering innocent civilians!! The Moonberry Empire will mobilize to deal with this threat. It goes to show, Moonglow ruins your mind. Give it up now before it is too late.

Moonberry Juice...

Dycern tosses the empty Moonglow vial over her shoulder carelessly.

"I'll have you know ..~blood-elf~,.." she spits the word out like it is poisonous, "that my violent tendencies started long before my consumption of Moonglow. Fact you should pray to your Gods that I don't stop,.. or things could get much, much worse for you."

"And as for 'innocent civilian'? Kalarin got a clean death for living a dirty and cruel life in the Ghostlands. I did him a service. ---also I had warned him to stop with the Moonberry Juice. That's what happens when you don't heed my warnings."

Moonglow
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight

Dycern tosses the empty Moonglow vial over her shoulder carelessly.

"I'll have you know ..~blood-elf~,.." she spits the word out like it is poisonous, "that my violent tendencies started long before my consumption of Moonglow. Fact you should pray to your Gods that I don't stop,.. or things could get much, much worse for you."

"And as for 'innocent civilian'? Kalarin got a clean death for living a dirty and cruel life in the Ghostlands. I did him a service. ---also I had warned him to stop with the Moonberry Juice. That's what happens when you don't heed my warnings."

Moonglow

Shakes up a bottle of Moonberry Fizz and sprays it at the violent elf.

Do not mistake the Moonberry Empire for some innocent juice company. With our product lines selling at all time highs and extensive marketing in every corner of Azeroth... well.... we have our ways to deal with the competition.

Until then... I'll leave you with this month's Moonberry calendar:
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2776/4418093516_3a031567cd_b.jpg
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin

*Bordak looks around after the pom pom comment and slowly slides his **Autographed Super Fan Poms Poms** back into his pouch.*

Hey everyone, yeah, fight! WAR! What they said. Grrrrowl. So angry, ggrrrrrrr. Scowl and all that.

*Bordak glances around to make sure no one saw the poms poms. Swipes brow.*

/smiles
Edited by Bordak on 2/15/2013 5:12 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman

For a night elf.

:DDDDDDDDDDD

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/34912847.jpg

/deadly serious stare
/googly eyed

Walks up to the Night Elf and hands her a business card with the directions of The Healing Totem Clinic.

Come down and speak about your "passion" for Mordrok. I have herbal teas from the Pandarens to drink while we have your spiritual session.
Edited by Shockblast on 2/15/2013 9:43 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]