Hpal fishing for raid group

90 Human Paladin
Hi Undermine,

Just getting back into WoW (took a few months off at beginning of MoP) and am on the cusp of 90. Putting the feelers out for a relatively casual raid group. Ideally late-ish at night. I presently raid Sunday/Monday night on my lock so probably not those nights.

I have raided as Holy since the beginning of cata so I'm not incredibly experienced but I consider myself capable. Be interested to know who's looking for a pally and what days/times they raid.

Hopefully someone out there needs me :-p

Thanks for your time!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Foibles is an extremely capable Holy Pally. Take him if you need any type of healer, you will not regret it.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Thank you, sir!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
We would be very interested in your services! I'll send you in game mail with more information and try to get in contact with you online. Hopefully no one else has snatched you up yet!!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
I vouche for Foibles. He ran Heroic DS with us a couple times and did great. Excellent healer.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Thanks everyone!

Still keeping the feelers out. Have run with some good groups in the last few days.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Is a faction change out of the question?
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Truthfully I prefer horde
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Well, hit me up in game and we can discuss a few things

ZeroXG#1732
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Request sent. I'll probably be on around 10-11 pm server the next two nights.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]