Porcupine Worst Spirit beast ever!

90 Orc Hunter
I mean come on a porcupine really even ghostcrawler is better then that and i hate that one.
A spider for pvp or a dinosaur almost anything would be better its like they said to themselves whats the worst pet we can make into a spirit beast and this is what they came up with.
Edited by Demongarlic on 2/17/2013 1:39 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
02/16/2013 12:50 PMPosted by Demongarlic
A spider for pvp

Considering spirit beasts have a heal and mastery buff, and don't have the abilities of the family they look like, why would a spider for PVP be better?

Either way, maybe it's not the best looking pet. But these spirit beasts will be relatively easy to get, unlike some of the older ones with CRZ. Why QQ? Easier access.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
02/16/2013 01:16 PMPosted by Paksanarian
A spider for pvp

Considering spirit beasts have a heal and mastery buff, and don't have the abilities of the family they look like, why would a spider for PVP be better?

Either way, maybe it's not the best looking pet. But these spirit beasts will be relatively easy to get, unlike some of the older ones with CRZ. Why QQ? Easier access.

I don't care for easy some of the others took me forever to get and I'm ok with that.
The spider was just an idea they could give it web if they wanted to.

I just want a pet that I will use I use 8/9 of the others like I said before I hate ghostcrawler
the pet not the person.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
What if there was a spirit-beast spore bat?

Mind = Blown
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
Don't you dare talk bad about a porcupine.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
What if there was a spirit-beast spore bat?

Mind = Blown

lol

Since spirit beasts have their own unique abilities and are not the same as their family it is only about looks.

News flash: people like different things! Shocking I know. Some may love it, others may hate it. Thankfully no one will force you to tame it if you do not like it.

I personally don't love it, but I like that it is something new, rather then another cat lol. And I know people who are very excited and love the look.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
if you want a cool looking one you gotta work for it you cant possibly expect them to put out a sick looking spirit beast thats easier then the rest
Reply Quote
56 Worgen Warrior
I want a gigantic bunny spirit beast.
Reply Quote
A porcupine spirit beast was actually a well liked suggestion during the beta :P

Porcupines are awesome!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
nope, i have been pumped for new spirit beasts since i have them all ......... this is worse than the awefull spirit cats (loque is best skin, referring to the other ones, urgh)

Spider, serpents, crocs, dino ............ so many good choices ......... and they make a porcupine one
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
nope, i have been pumped for new spirit beasts since i have them all ......... this is worse than the awefull spirit cats (loque is best skin, referring to the other ones, urgh)

Spider, serpents, crocs, dino ............ so many good choices ......... and they make a porcupine one

Agreed.

I underdstand this one is kinda a "gimme" but I wish it would be a better model. I would personally camp a T-Rex or Tri-Tops spirit beast, even if it had a 20 hour spawn.

Maybe one day.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
What about a Honeybadger? Or dont you care?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Why is this even a thread?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
I want an otter spirit beast. Otters are awesome.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
02/17/2013 07:16 AMPosted by Cheetara
Why is this even a thread?

I ask you why post in a thread you have no interest in I see you don't have a single one.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Eh, porcupines are the new, any spec can tame beast, one of em anyway, i imagine Blizzard just wanted to show off the new pet model in spirit beast form. ALl of the spirit beasts have been special models of non exotic pets, it makes a little sense for blizzard to make a spirit porcupine. I think a goat would be worse than a porcupine for a spirit beast model, not that i care for either the goat or the porcupine. Personally, i would have liked a spirit beast version of Xuen, or one of the other celestials.
Edited by Eurugan on 2/17/2013 11:48 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Hunter
said to them selfs lol

on a side note.next time you see a real porcupine,run directly at it,and tackle it,then report back on weather or not you would do that again,against a big red one....
Reply Quote
90 Undead Hunter
They could have made a spirit beast goat...

I agree tho. What a stupid pet to make into a spirit beast. Sure, some folks will dig it. Some folks dig the goats and silk worms too. But for me I have no desire to get a normal porcupine, let alone a spirit beast version. With your stables as small as it is, I try to keep my spaces for the cool pets. Yea yea, cool is subjective. But Im a hunter! I tame a beast to go tear arms off baddies while I shoot their heads off. Not bleat and fart or stick their noses full of quills if they think Im tasty. Wrath had (heck still does) the best spirit beasts, cata had a few good ones. Pets in general for MOP have sucked. They need to add some good new rares... that ROAR!
Reply Quote
They don't need to be so cool that you'll rush to fill your stable with one, they just needed some form of non-rare spirit beast, or at least a pandarian spirit beast for all the newly rolled hunters that can't get one of the old ones due to CRZ.

That said it will always be subjective, I think the porcupines are cute but I don't need one for raiding so I don't have one (used one all through beta though). Then again I think loque is as ugly as it can get /shrug diff strokes.

Also, if you think porcupines are not badass you've never met a real one in the wild LOL
Edited by Feyranna on 2/17/2013 2:55 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
02/16/2013 05:23 PMPosted by Fíppy
I want a gigantic bunny spirit beast.

A black thundering Chimaera spirit beast like Skoll would be hurricane sick!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]