[A] The Twilight Masquerade

90 Gnome Mage
< The parchments hang aloft throughout the streets of Stormwind, as well within other holdings of the Alliance, in display for any passerby. The writing therein shimmers faintly a soft purple hue, symbols of the Love Is in the Air season to hold pink sheen within each corner of the scrolls. Twin lion insignia may faintly be seen behind the bulk of script placed. >

"Greetings and salutations,

Love Is in the Air throughout Azeroth's corners, its celebrations to resound in festivity for all whom seek them. This short, though significant, time of year offers opportunity of unparalleled expression regarding affections and togetherness among all denizens. This celebratory atmosphere falls upon a time of equally unparalleled aggression and conflict, such daunting and to cause uncertain sway for those who look toward our future. Yet, or this reason and many more, is why the levity brought now is of great importance indeed. So to stave the relentless woes of our times, even for a short duration, and remind all the worth of what those perilous endeavors preserve.

It is to this end, in display of unity and prosperous mirth, that the Twilight Empire cordially invites all to attend this month's Twilight Masquerade. This formal gala will occur upon the 23rd of February, at approximately 9:30PM within the Stormwind Gardens. Certainly are all welcome upon its commencing and throughout such gathering's length, yet will special stipulations be implemented for this occasion.

As the name would imply: All guests are required to wear both formal attire and mask. A number of reserved masks will be supplied for those whom forget this rule, yet they are within short supply.

May you arrive with the blessings of our beloved and cherished holiday, to seek an evening of companionship and welcome presence to be remembered and long sought after its passing. We of the Empire eagerly await your company amidst entertainment and provided refreshment. May your Love Is in the Air be as well as we fervently wish.

- The Twilight Empire"

(( OOC notes!

- Location?: Stormwind Gardens (aka: The grassy courtyard left of the throne room and below the library!)

- Date/Time?: The 23rd at 9:30PM!

- Please remember that this is a Masquerade! Mask/Helm* and Formal Clothes are required.

*( As long as it covers a portion of your face to a sufficient degree!)

We hope to see you all there for a night of fun and RP! ^_~ ))
Edited by Erber on 2/16/2013 4:09 PM PST
Reply Quote
(( Oh no! I need a mask! ))
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
((Sticky note----check. Sounds like it'll be fun on one of my Alliance toons!))
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Selling 2 Formal Dangui

This dress has problems with attracting hair and is a total PITA to clean. That said, its probably best not purchased by hairy dorfs or mangy worgans,.
Edited by Bobcat on 2/19/2013 6:17 PM PST
Reply Quote
57 Gnome Monk
Selling 2 Formal Dangui

This dress has problems with attracting hair and is a total PITA to clean. That said, its probably best not purchased by hairy dorfs or mangy worgans,.

Got any loincloths or heavy sandals?
Reply Quote
02/19/2013 07:38 PMPosted by Stonesmiter

Oh goodness. I can only imagine how this is going to go over!
Reply Quote
57 Gnome Monk
02/19/2013 08:29 PMPosted by Aerana

"black-haired, sullen-eyed, sword in hand, a thief, a reaver, a slayer, with gigantic melancholies and gigantic mirth, to tread the jeweled thrones of the Earth under his sandaled feet . . ."

That or Dashaun just picks him up by the scruff of his neck and tosses him in the hoosegow for criminal trespass...
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid

"black-haired, sullen-eyed, sword in hand, a thief, a reaver, a slayer, with gigantic melancholies and gigantic mirth, to tread the jeweled thrones of the Earth under his sandaled feet . . ."

That or Dashaun just picks him up by the scruff of his neck and tosses him in the hoosegow for criminal trespass...

Depending upon the dollar value of the damage you cause, it could be a Damage to Property charge. "...tread the jeweled thrones..." sounds expensive. Though on a side note, can a Gnome even step that high? I mean you guys are used as door stops and garden ornaments in most house holds.
Edited by Bobcat on 2/19/2013 11:33 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
< The posted parchments throughout the grand bastions of the Alliance seem exude further glow from that written, shimmer of greater exuberance for certain. This peculiar effect seems to increase subtly as each day passes, nearing the described event... >

(( Looking forward to seeing all those who may attend! Don't forget your fancy clothes and masks! ^_~ ))
Reply Quote
88 Worgen Warlock
Was quite the turn out, I saw quite a few familiar names! I had a blast despite not being able to catch most of what was said..

I recently started using Elv UI (which is great, really) and couldn't figure out how to re-size my chat box, ha! If I looked like I was standing around lost most of the time it's because I was. ^^
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
It really was an overwhelming night, but a wonderful and enjoyable one nonetheless!

Thanks to all that came for the RP and fun! I believe at its peak we had more than 35 or so people! Many familiar and many brand new ^_^
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]