Lf partner for serious 3s in 5.2

Multi glad holy paladin and 2k feral/boomkin lf another partner for 3s in patch 5.2. If interested post bellow.
Reply Quote
Prefer a rogue or unholy dk
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
I would be interested, highest I have gone was 1150 in Cata tho :-/

None the less I know how to PvP just hard pressed to find many that do on BT.

but... would be interested either way.

also interested in 2's and RBG's

online now
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Highest 3 man personal rating 1,500

Also nice job wintrading rbgs, its pretty obvious you didn't get 2k in rbgs in one day in blues.

2k in rbgs doesn't make you good in arena enviroments.
Edited by Ballerxoxo on 2/19/2013 10:29 AM PST
Reply Quote
Im full melevolent boomkin gear and thats how i got my 2k in rbgs, my blue feral gear is just that, me gearing feral for next season for arenas and me not logging in my good gear to "impress" ignorant pompous bads like you. Btw you cant call anyone out when you dont even have higher rating, nice 1800. And btw i did get from 1600-2k in one 5 hour rbg session with my team, not wintrading because unlike you we actualy have skill. Plus if you bothered to look at my win loss it is clear im not a wintrader. Oh and once last thing, what i think will make me good in 3s is the fact that im a good player.
Edited by Lumny on 2/20/2013 7:40 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
02/20/2013 07:31 PMPosted by Lumny
Im full melevolent boomkin gear and thats how i got my 2k in rbgs, my blue feral gear is just that, me gearing feral for next season for arenas and me not logging in my good gear to "impress" ignorant pompous bads like you. Btw you cant call anyone out when you dont even have higher rating, nice 1800. And btw i did get from 1600-2k in one 5 hour rbg session with my team, not wintrading because unlike you we actualy have skill. Plus if you bothered to look at my win loss it is clear im not a wintrader. Oh and once last thing, what i think will make me good in 3s is the fact that im a good player.

You dont even know what cyclone is farmed you in 2s tuesday on my monk lolz
Reply Quote
Thats just a straight up lie because i didnt even do 2s on tuesday. Go back under your bridge troll.
Edited by Lumny on 2/21/2013 4:16 AM PST
Reply Quote
Dont lie dude,
This is baller btw. But im done with this thread. #scrublyfe
Reply Quote
02/21/2013 04:15 AMPosted by Lumny
Go back under your bridge troll.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
You know how i can tell your bad, you gem full crit gems which is retarded. And you lose out on 15% dmg reduction like that and gain mediocre crit, and you backpeddle. No good rbg team would take someone who gems crit. Terrible boomkin. Just a tip, resilience outweighs damage and pvp power gems. Reason why is because you will actually have more uptime gemming this way because you will be taking less damage and wont have to play as defensive everytime you get targeted.
Edited by Basedgöd on 2/21/2013 4:36 PM PST
Reply Quote
02/21/2013 04:33 PMPosted by Basedgöd
and you backpeddle

I dont backpeddle and ive never actualy faced you so you cant just make something like that up, you seem very stupid and anyone reading will know you are full of bs.

02/21/2013 04:15 AMPosted by Lumny
Go back under your bridge troll.
Edited by Lumny on 2/21/2013 6:15 PM PST
Reply Quote
02/21/2013 04:33 PMPosted by Basedgöd
You know how i can tell your bad, you gem full crit gems which is retarded. And you lose out on 15% dmg reduction like that and gain mediocre crit, and you backpeddle. No good rbg team would take someone who gems crit. Terrible boomkin. Just a tip, resilience outweighs damage and pvp power gems. Reason why is because you will actually have more uptime gemming this way because you will be taking less damage and wont have to play as defensive everytime you get targeted.

Also i know you are the same guy from before (the achievement points and bad achievs). I thought you said:

02/21/2013 11:22 AMPosted by Thuglifexo
im done with this thread. #scrublyfe

Are you just talking smack because you are jealous that i have better rating and skill. And apparently intelligence because you just look and seem so stupid posting on a thread you said you were done with on another one of your alts #tryalowlevelaltnexttime :)
Edited by Lumny on 2/21/2013 6:17 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Of course im the same guy, and last time i checked i have more arena experience then you. You clearly wintraded rbgs. You DO backpeddle, you DO NOT know what cyclone is and you are a hands down terrible player.

L2p and learn your class. Your bad. Get over it.

Also doesn't change the fact you have terrible gemmign which proves you do do not know your own class and means you are not a good player. And even if your 2k in rbgs was attained legitimately dotting the entire enemy team and throwing starsurges into the kill target doesn't make you good. Also beam vortex into gorefriends grasp isn't hard at all.

Later nerdxxxx
Edited by Basedgöd on 2/21/2013 7:00 PM PST
Reply Quote
02/21/2013 06:58 PMPosted by Basedgöd
. You clearly wintraded rbgs

Once again, look at my win-loss

02/21/2013 06:58 PMPosted by Basedgöd
You DO backpeddle, you DO NOT know what cyclone is

I though we already covered this. As for my "bad gemming", im not doing rbgs anymore cause i dont have time and i like trying different builds and i find crit better for rbgs and i dont need to go resil because im not often trained and i have good healers, btw this is coming from someone with far more experienced in rbgs and of a higher rating.

Gtfo my thread you idiot and go attempt to troll someone else and this time when you say "later" actualy leave. k thanks.
Edited by Lumny on 2/21/2013 7:06 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
02/21/2013 07:02 PMPosted by Lumny
. You clearly wintraded rbgs

Once again, look at my win-loss

You DO backpeddle, you DO NOT know what cyclone is

I though we already covered this.

Gtfo my thread you idiot and go attempt to troll someone else.

or maybe just dont lie and throw people off trying to sound good. No one likes getting their team rating bombed. And actually your win loss looks like exactly like a wintrader. Nice try nerd.
Reply Quote
02/21/2013 07:05 PMPosted by Basedgöd
or maybe just dont lie and throw people off trying to sound good. No one likes getting their team rating bombed. And actually your win loss looks like exactly like a wintrader. Nice try nerd

I never lied, you are the one who lies saying i backpeddle and wintrade and i dont think you know what a wintraders win loss is. Like i said above just leave this thread and stay away.
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
02/21/2013 07:08 PMPosted by Lumny
or maybe just dont lie and throw people off trying to sound good. No one likes getting their team rating bombed. And actually your win loss looks like exactly like a wintrader. Nice try nerd

I never lied, you are the one who lies saying i backpeddle and wintrade and i dont think you know what a wintraders win loss is. Like i said above just leave this thread and stay away.

Or just dont wintrade and try to sound good scrub
Reply Quote
02/21/2013 07:10 PMPosted by Dtfblackgirl

Holy crap how many 90 toons do you have, funny how you are the one calling me a nerd. I dont have to try and sound good i am good and just so you know a wintraders win loss is like 10-2 with a 2400 rating.
Edited by Lumny on 2/21/2013 7:14 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
02/21/2013 07:12 PMPosted by Lumny

Holy crap how many 90 toons do you have, funny how you are the one calling me a nerd. I dont have to try and sound good i am good and just so you know a wintraders win loss is like 10-2 with a 2400 rating.

wrong because they queu into the wrong people all the time which gives them a bad win loss ratio.

But you are right, maybe im just being a jerk for no reason. I guess im just a little upset with all the wintrading going on this season, so my apologies, just rare too see anyone on bt with legitimate pvp achievs. Gl to you.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Rogue

But you are right, maybe im just being a jerk for no reason. I guess im just a little upset with all the wintrading going on this season, so my apologies, just rare too see anyone on bt with legitimate pvp achievs. Gl to you.

Happy friends time nao?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]