Advise for Will of the Emperor 10m

90 Tauren Paladin
Then you have an easier time wrapping your head around hexagonal criss cross patterns in an oval room than my raid group did. Probably why you were in heroics in the first month, and I wasn't (though there are far more other reasons I wasn't but I wont go into them here).

Normally id swap to Moret for heal-y posts but doing so on my phone is annoying as hell so im taking the lazy route tonight.
Edited by Darpalta on 2/18/2013 3:18 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Heroic Spirit Kings is literally the 2nd easiest heroic in the instance in terms of gear required, after Stone Guards.

Seriously, it ceased being an annoying fight (an annoyance was all it ever was) when the order got hotfixed.

Lol @ person talking !@#$ about heroics, then posts on a level 1....
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
02/18/2013 11:56 AMPosted by Masseý
then posts on a level 1....

He identified himself in post #20.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
02/18/2013 12:00 PMPosted by Anarri

Regardless it isn't an overly difficult fight unless you have people with adhd that can't not break the shield.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Druid

Regardless it isn't an overly difficult fight unless you have people with adhd that can't not break the shield.

That's not even a consideration honestly. As long as your raid has the right CDs/tank/STAM setup to take big hits and live (which is very easy to do) everything else is pretty easy. The hardest part about this fight is the time taken clearing to him and frankly there's really no point imo after you've done it once with gear much better elsewhere.

The worst part was saving your lockout and having it bug out on WILL with no pipes showing to start the bloody encounter and blizzard telling your raid "Oh well we're aware of this but let me tell you a joke to cheer you up!"...
Edited by Moophious on 2/18/2013 12:24 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
That's not even a consideration honestly. As long as your raid has the right CDs/tank/STAM setup to take big hits and live (which is very easy to do) everything else is pretty easy. The hardest part about this fight is the time taken clearing to him and frankly there's really no point imo after you've done it once with gear much better elsewhere.

The worst part was saving your lockout and having it bug out on WILL with no pipes showing to start the bloody encounter and blizzard telling your raid "Oh well we're aware of this but let me tell you a joke to cheer you up!"...

And here I'm just wishing I had DPS that didn't tell me things like, "Well, when Wind Lord shot the blade at me, I backed up to run away."
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
02/18/2013 12:49 PMPosted by Tiriél
And here I'm just wishing I had DPS that didn't tell me things like, "Well, when Wind Lord shot the blade at me, I backed up to run away.

It's a well known fact that you should always back peddle from danger. Haven't you ever done arena?
Reply Quote
100 Troll Druid
02/18/2013 12:49 PMPosted by Tiriél
And here I'm just wishing I had DPS that didn't tell me things like, "Well, when Wind Lord shot the blade at me, I backed up to run away."

lolz
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
02/17/2013 02:05 PMPosted by Basilius
allowing the other healer to concentrate on the raid healing.

If you need a dedicated raid healer on that fight, there's something very very wrong. The titan gas phase can be covered by one healer's cd, and the raid shouldn't be taking any damage outside of it, outside of maybe the strength "tank." Even then, they shouldn't need a dedicated healer.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
MORE DOTZ
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]