Edited by Galvynn on 8/18/2013 2:48 PM PDT
Reply Quote
-
Reply Quote
-
Reply Quote
(New recruitment thread to accommodate In-Character writings and other happenings. Also, who doesn't love that new thread smell? Amiright?)
Edited by Galvynn on 2/17/2013 2:21 AM PST
Reply Quote
To the top with you!
Reply Quote
"'Ye damned Scarlets!"
Reply Quote
Bump!
Reply Quote
58 Worgen Death Knight
Bump!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
You guys are friendly and awesome. Looking forward to meeting the rest of you!
Reply Quote
"I'm watchin' 'ye!"

*Puffs from cigar*
Reply Quote
Excited for the Triple-Alliance Officiation & Ball tonight!
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
*bump* To old friends and new faces. Glad to see the rise once more.
Reply Quote
BIG, BIG storyline beginning!

Seeking Guardsmen!
Reply Quote
We'll find 'ye, Lord Malus!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Galvynn, my old 'friend'

I properly write this letter to inform you that in all of Azeroth, and in Draenor, you and your Confederates shall never find me, or send me to certain death at the gallows. No, it is not this day. In fact, I shall move to take everything from you and your men, and when this is all over, when all of this is all over...Only one of you will snap, and a new Lord Malus will rise from -your- ranks. Simply to show that every one, if given enough grief, can become this 'mad man' you make me out to be...

Sincerely yours,
Lord Malus.

Oh, and tell your man who lost his family. It's nothing personal...It's just a game after all.
Reply Quote
Galvynn clutched the parchment in his hands as he sat at the large desk in his office, his face still tainted with minor bruises and dried cuts from the bombing of the previous day. He shook his head with disdain, then returned his attention towards the elderly Dwarven advisor before him.

"Is this all he brought forth?"

The advisor shook his head.

"The man -- or 'wot is left of a man -- believes that this is all some sort of game. Innocent lives taken at the hands of his vile constituents, and the tormented soul believes that this is nothing more than a game.. Well, I'll tell 'ye this: Malus and the people of Vanitas will pay 'fer their crimes against the Confederacy an' our Grand Alliance. I will not rest until he is found and maimed for all of the world 'te see!"

Galvynn crumpled up the letter and tossed it into the stone fireplace nearby.

"Last night's attempt against my life has failed, but I do not fear the day he may succeed. If he believes that my demise will be just cause 'te raise our white flags of surrender, he is dead wrong. The Confederacy shall live on long after I leave this world, and with it, the fight against him and his followers."

He pointed a finger towards the large door that connected his office to the hall outside.

"Summon the Chancellery. We have business 'te discuss."
Reply Quote
Morning bump.
Reply Quote
Weekend bump.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Priest
Friendly bump!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]