Rogue love.

100 Human Warrior
War
Lately I've noticed an anomoly amoungst the rogue population. You guys are starting to show my affection to warriors. I mean all these back rubs are nice during the pvp but it's alittle awkward in the mornings. I mean you guys are putting me back to sleep and I dont know if I should fight you or hold you in my big strong arms. On the bright side if Blizz don't buff you you can still open a massage parlor that offers accupuncture.
Reply Quote
72 Human Rogue
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
With my short stature, I need to work extra hard to get to all of the problem spots that you big, strong Warriors have. Feedback is always welcome, as are return customers!
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
War
I think Rogues just need a small buff. I had 2 on me in pvp and they couldnt kill me.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
The skill cap for rogues in pvp right now is probably the highest of any class.. and warrior being the lowest. Nothing out of the ordinary being able to solo two rogues
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
i highly doubt you can survive me with that gear
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
02/17/2013 12:22 PMPosted by Censorxme
Reply Quote
Can I get a backrub too? I didn't know this was a thing. Guys why haven't you given me a backrub yet? :<
Reply Quote
100 Undead Rogue
Protection and Fury as his specs.

lolok.
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Rogue
Another one of these threads... the horror. By the way I think you mean bananamag.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
I kited a feral earlier by stacking CT, Rupture, Hem and deadly poison. Then I just ran from him throwing ST until he died. Even DT'd his big heal.

He probably hates my guts. No backrubs =/
Edited by Hezra on 2/17/2013 2:51 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
http://youtu.be/NwwY9y6O3hw

5.2 Don't fret my friend.
Reply Quote
02/17/2013 02:50 PMPosted by Hezra
No backrubs =/

You are a horrible person. Everyone is suppose to get backrubs in this thread.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
02/17/2013 10:37 AMPosted by Bannanaclip
Lately I've noticed an anomoly amoungst the rogue population. You guys are starting to show my affection to warriors. I mean all these back rubs are nice during the pvp but it's alittle awkward in the mornings. I mean you guys are putting me back to sleep and I dont know if I should fight you or hold you in my big strong arms. On the bright side if Blizz don't buff you you can still open a massage parlor that offers accupuncture.

next time ill give you a reacharound
Reply Quote
02/17/2013 12:45 PMPosted by Poisonpill
Reply Quote
100 Undead Rogue
02/17/2013 11:07 AMPosted by Bannanaclip
I think Rogues just need a small buff. I had 2 on me in pvp and they couldnt kill me.

I think I could change your mind.
Reply Quote
91 Undead Rogue
I kited a feral earlier by stacking CT, Rupture, Hem and deadly poison. Then I just ran from him throwing ST until he died. Even DT'd his big heal.

He probably hates my guts. No backrubs =/

I wish I was good at determining the charge "dead-zone" on warriors. ST kiting them is hard.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
I seriously doubt you could actually beat me.....if you wanna prove me wrong we could do Cross realm real id or something and just set up a time and place to duel!

P.S
(In 5.2 you will have no chance at ALL.)
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
War
Guys..it's not about me beating you. And Fury is a pve spec. As prot right now, every rogue I come across just tickle me alittle then run off once they realize that they wont score the kill. Maybe they feel it isnt worth the effort I dont know. But I'm always open to new challenges. I do not boast some super pvp record but what I will say is that you will have to work for the kill.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]