Exp Potion

Simple idea here.

Allow lvl capped players, who are also capped in Alch to make a BoA exp potion that can be sold on the x-faction AH. Potions have a 500% (stacking) exp bonus with a 4 hour effect on a 24 hour CD. These will be exorbitantly expensive and that's ok. Players who can afford it will be able to quickly move on from the redundant leveling content that they've clearly already mastered (due to their being able to afford said potion). Also it will serve as an excellent, player driven, gold sink. Increase the x-faction AH fees exponentially in relation to the cost and see where the market average hits. Adjust x-faction AH fees accordingly.

Edited to say x-faction instead of BMAH
Edited by Yemima on 2/17/2013 2:38 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
I didn't know players could post items on the BMAH.
Reply Quote
Pardon me, I meant X Faction. I'll edit it to say that.
Reply Quote
86 Night Elf Rogue
There's already quite a few ways to increase your experience by a substantial amount, and leveling already goes too fast including them or not.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
"leveling already goes too fast"

Leveling is much better than it used to be for sure, but your reply is very subjective. You believe it's too fast, while I think that additional avenues to leveling would be better. Both of our opinions are correct, so for people who would like the opportunity to speed it up even more so, why shouldn't we have the opportunity?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
02/17/2013 02:54 PMPosted by Calhoun
leveling already goes too fast

For levels 1-85? I agree. 85-90? It is so slow I would rather get my wisdom teeth removed in a world without sleep gas.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]