<CRETINS> Return to Fizzcrank ****UPDATED****

90 Tauren Death Knight
Update:

For those of you that do not know, it has been decided. We will officially be returning sometime the week of March 18th. In the Meantime we will be searching for members for our Rated Battleground Team. Currently all spots are open so anyone interested in joining, no matter class or spec can leave a reply on this thread or send an in game mail to Corruptbody on Fizzcrank. Also, anyone interested in joining the guild should also take the time to shoot an in game mail to Corruptbody with the names, levels, classes, and specs of toons you wish to join with in addition to leaving a reply here.

Thanks and see you all very soon,
Resentment
Edited by Resentment on 3/8/2013 7:42 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Do it.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
I would like to mention also Res, the feedback to this move has been very positive on Horde and Allie alike. This said, I hope to see some past players who are lingering around looking for there old home again . . .we want you back! Old and new members are welcome!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
Yes precious... Yes.

On more serious note, I would be very interested in joining this resurrection.
Edited by Sweetdigger on 2/18/2013 5:23 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
I'd like to add something as well. We aren't saying we're the best that has ever logged into this game but one thing we can all say is that Fizzcrank is going down hill for the Horde. Players are changing factions, leaving the server, or just quitting all together. This proposition would be giving players the choice to trade in their beards for horns, their purple skin for green. This is your chance to bring FUN pvp back to the horde and to the crank.

Anyone remember those crossroads battles? The ones where a couple Alliance would kill a few guards, then the next thing you know a raid group full of Cretins and a few from Hordeland Security would show up. There were battles for hours over a small level 10 questing hub, why? Because players had ambition, the drive between Horde and Alliance was there. You hated any gnome you saw if you were Horde. That ambition has since, from what we've researched, died out. We'd like to ignite a new flame in the darkness which is Fizzcrank. We like to give the Alliance a fight or two and not let them run around in our cities, like us Horde use to do. All this starts from the feedback we get from you.

And let's face it, being a Tauren is a lot cooler then being a Space Alien.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
It is lonely being of the Horde on Fizzcrank at the moment.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
02/18/2013 09:39 AMPosted by Sweetdigger
It is lonely being of the Horde on Fizzcrank at the moment.
Reply Quote
75 Blood Elf Death Knight
These guys are pretty awesome.Everyone knows that the Frisskeh has always had love for his favorite frisskrankians, the Cretins. Might xfer a toon back over here just to be apart of this #$%^, yaddamean. Smok can choke on a fat one though.
Edited by Alilfrissky on 2/18/2013 5:41 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
02/18/2013 05:40 PMPosted by Alilfrissky
Smok can choke on a fat one though.

Damn, I guess that's not your's then...
Reply Quote
11 Troll Shaman
Ok so I been offline for a bit but I am down with the fizz take over . I just put a Druid , pally , and my shammy BWhip on fizz "LET'S DO THIS!!!"
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
Edit: Upon further review... the wife and I will be starting our own guild.... Cowardly Touch will be actively searching for like-minds in the near future!

I guess that could be considered something not so awesome.. but fear not! i think she's !@#$ing awesome and any one who says other wise..I'll......balls punch..something something. Wait what?
Edited by Sweetdigger on 2/21/2013 9:37 AM PST
Reply Quote
92 Human Paladin
As alliance, I'd like to have more competition in wg and tb. Sorta sucks sitting in both and getting free honour every hour. :P

This is srs bsnss, get to it!
Edited by Varys on 2/18/2013 8:55 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
I'd love to see the <CRETINS> reunite again. Hopefully we get a chance of running into Lillyluna again.
Reply Quote
97 Blood Elf Paladin
All are welcome back to fizz:)

Varys- you only take tb and wg when nobody is there. When we do show up, forget about it lol. I have taken wg by myself on several occassions. I'll keep an eye out for ya;)
Reply Quote
95 Human Paladin
Welcome back, I look forward to some action :)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
would be nice to see more people around
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I'd give ya one of my toons. We need more horde. Heck Fizzy just needs more ppl in general.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter
wow! good to see some familiar names still playing on fizz and some I havent on horde and allie side willing to help out with the VERY difficult task of trying to (as Resentment puts it) revitalize the horde population on Fizz. Hope to see you all very soon!

Your favorite fizz huntard,
Drahh

"I have an ice trap?"

and I was talking about this Drahh :P
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Hmm might Motivate me enough to come back to my home server if this actually goes well
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]