<CRETINS> Return to Fizzcrank ****UPDATED****

90 Human Priest
Legendary huh? Legendary for being bad.
Reply Quote
if this is the infamous drahh i would like to give my support and i would definitely will come back i miss you guys i would hate to have to kill you if you came back to fizz :) hugs and kisses
Reply Quote
hmm ice trap ?? i dont ever remember you using that :) now i remember a certain tauren and troll chasing me down in wintergrasp might have to have payback time
Reply Quote
i miss xroads battles those were the best and hi royal :) i miss you too
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
Lilly, that troll went tauren:P i miss those good ol days on fizz lol
Reply Quote
well get your !@# back here so we can play again
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
02/24/2013 09:55 AMPosted by Whiskeyrich
Legendary huh? Legendary for being bad.

lol. . .I dont remember them being bad. I actually remember having quite alot of fun with them.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Finally! There will be some real Horde to fight upon their return. It's good news for the realm really. We'll get some balance back but we'll see how long you stay when I start killing ya! ;)
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
02/28/2013 06:11 PMPosted by Saintender
Finally! There will be some real Horde to fight upon their return. It's good news for the realm really. We'll get some balance back but we'll see how long you stay when I start killing ya! ;)

We shall see Saint, we shall see......
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
I dont remember then ever doing any sort of decent pve progression maybe they raided stormwind a lot or something i guess
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
03/01/2013 03:44 PMPosted by Whiskeyrich
I dont remember then ever doing any sort of decent pve progression maybe they raided stormwind a lot or something i guess

For a while when they actually decided to be serious with pve and raiding than just casual playing, I do remember them being somewhere in the top ten in progression for a short while when so many were raiding. I believe they finished every raid in WoLK except for some heroic raids and not finishing ICC, think the guild broke up around the time the made it to LK. . .cant remember.
Edited by Knôxy on 3/1/2013 6:28 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
03/01/2013 06:00 PMPosted by Knôxy

For a while when they actually decided to be serious with pve and raiding than just casual playing, I do remember them being somewhere in the top ten in progression for a short while when so many were raiding. I believe they finished every raid in WoLK except for some heroic raids and not finishing ICC, think the guild broke up around the time the made it to LK. . .cant remember.

There was a point where we were top ten in progression on the server during WOTLK. We left Fizz just before we downed the LK. Also, who are you? lol
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Oh my goodness... What a delicious idea... This sounds more fun than trying to eat a foot-long hotdog in regular bun covered in chili and cheese with both hands tied behind your back... At 3a.m.... While wearing a rubber suit... With a mouse trying to find its way out of you pant leg
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
03/02/2013 10:37 AMPosted by Arpsuckle
Oh my goodness... What a delicious idea... This sounds more fun than trying to eat a foot-long hotdog in regular bun covered in chili and cheese with both hands tied behind your back... At 3a.m.... While wearing a rubber suit... With a mouse trying to find its way out of you pant leg

STOP DOING !@#$%^
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
omg hair-o-win is a curse word.....
Reply Quote
75 Blood Elf Death Knight
You're all losers, imo.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
03/03/2013 06:06 PMPosted by Alilfrissky
You're all losers, imo.

SMD frissk :P
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Hey Resentment :)

I just had a nice chat with a friend of yours, Anicad. I hear you are looking to stir up some action on Fizzcrank.

Well I say bring it!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Hey Resentment :)

I just had a nice chat with a friend of yours, Anicad. I hear you are looking to stir up some action on Fizzcrank.

Well I say bring it!

And we will!! atm we are just going over a few details before we return. .. hope to make fizz a fun place again!!!

And Im not speaking for Resentment fyi :)
Edited by Deäthangël on 3/4/2013 6:48 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter
03/03/2013 06:06 PMPosted by Alilfrissky
You're all losers, imo.

You love us more than you love yourself frissk. . .see you on fizz broski!!!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]