<CRETINS> Return to Fizzcrank ****UPDATED****

90 Tauren Death Knight
Oh yeah, CRETINS is making a massive comeback. Home of never talking to guildies, never helping out with pvp situations and still being MIA in wg and tb? Fantastic. My absolute favourite guild. Truly the best group of people.

If you have a problem with the guild address me directly, otherwise, your flaming is best used somewhere else I can assure you. Oh and please, if you are going to insult my guild do it from your main rather than hiding behind alts, it's quite cowardly.

Thanks,
Resentment
Edited by Resentment on 4/10/2013 12:54 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Oh yeah, CRETINS is making a massive comeback. Home of never talking to guildies, never helping out with pvp situations and still being MIA in wg and tb? Fantastic. My absolute favourite guild. Truly the best group of people.

1. Boil milk.
2. Buy more Kleenex.
3. Keep crying.
4. Keep writing posts about us.
5. Keep crying.
6. Keep writing posts about us.
7. Keep crying.

I love shallow retards like you that must be so bothered by us that you must make a post about it. AWESOME!

Oh yeah, we pvp alot a bit later into the night when you're probably tucked in bed sucking your thumb and shi tting your diaper. Alas, when your parents allow you to stay up a bit later at night to run with the cool kids, I'll forget about you down on loser lane. . .already did. . .
Edited by Drahh on 4/10/2013 2:03 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
04/10/2013 01:55 PMPosted by Drahh
Oh yeah, we pvp alot a bit later into the night

Awwwh :( That's why we never run into you guys? Might have to have a date night :P
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
They pvp when the decent players are all out. My memory of CRETINS were being proud of following Newfietauren around and having 200 people raid Stormwind and 2am prooooo
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
They pvp when the decent players are all out. My memory of CRETINS were being proud of following Newfietauren around and having 200 people raid Stormwind and 2am prooooo

We had this crazy guy named Peak on the server last summer running FTAs, everyone was always comparing him to Newf. Wow did he ever stir everyone up on Fizz, culminating in an epic 3v3 carry to 2400. He trolled the absolute !@#$ out of the pvp crew on Fizz. I think he got run over by a bus or someone voodoo cursed him - haven't seen him since August.

This is him, drugs are bad kids
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25Qlaj38lQA

edit: he didn't carry, he got carried, in case anyone was confused. I'm almost afraid to say that guys name simply due to the rage he induced. Wonder what Newf was like.
Edited by Jezaebel on 4/13/2013 1:24 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest

lol what? I don't even know where to begin commenting on this. . .

I remember newfie asking us to come with him time to time, and of course why would anyone pass up a FTH? A lot we ran on our own or started up. Soooo whats the prob with that?????

Try 15. . .yes, succeeded in a FTH with just 15 people in the middle of the afternoon. And still we never felt compelled to brag about it on forums.

Your memory of cretins is not even accurate with each post, entertaining, but inaccurate.

We had good relations with most guilds during wrath because most loved our pvp involvement and wanted to join in.
Edited by Drahh on 4/13/2013 8:27 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
04/13/2013 01:18 PMPosted by Jezaebel

2200*
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
I kinda liked Newfie, at least he kept the horde stirred up and attacking our cities, too bad the guy aint around anymore, was some fun times ^_^
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
As I recall, cretins was in the fore front of causing misery to the alliance I myself loved being the instigator of this. Now, to clear some things up,cretins did not follow newfie if anything we equals in the pursuit of killing ally with that being said it became a staple of pvping in which many guilds started to join us on a weekly basis. Grant it we had more success than failures.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
I didn't mind Peak either, couldn't have cared less about him getting boosted (like it doesn't happen everyday on other servers). Although he did message me one day asking if he could borrow 100k gold (WTF?). People still remember Newf's name and stuff, so he must have been interesting at the very least :)

HI ZAM <3
Edited by Jezaebel on 4/15/2013 3:46 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
SUBPAR PVP CONVERSATIONS!!!!!
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
I remember newfie asking us to come with him time to time, and of course why would anyone pass up a FTH? A lot we ran on our own or started up. Soooo whats the prob with that?????

Try 15. . .yes, succeeded in a FTH with just 15 people in the middle of the afternoon. And still we never felt compelled to brag about it on forums.

Cretins folks top pvp guild on Fizzcrank
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter

who the hell are you never heard of you don't care to know really not interested in what you have to say so if you have nothing better to do try getting a life
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter

who the hell are you never heard of you don't care to know really not interested in what you have to say so if you have nothing better to do try getting a life

Don't worry Lilly, he's just a random troll who was apparently very entertained/attracted to the copious amounts of smack talk that go on in the crank forums, either that or he's looking for a WoW girlfriend.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
As I recall, Whiskeyrich was a fairly skilled individual who used to reside here on this horrifying realm, back when it was actually half decent.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
I just recently jointed the CRËTINS after I hit 90 hoping to do more serious PVP. The folks who run CRËTINS are very helpful, and down right fun to hang out with in Shrine. As of today, I am not yet geared to do RBGs but I am working on it and looking forward to that day.

As to Fizzcrank, it is home for me and I can honestly say that there have been times where I had to wait for someone to come along whether horde or allie to help me do a quest. And you know, it is great to see that we can take the time to help each other out when needed, and still have a great competition with each other... : )
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
This is him, drugs are bad kids
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25Qlaj38lQA

LMFAO now that's entertainment!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
also great to see something happening on horde side, GL Cretins!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
04/11/2013 04:58 PMPosted by Boudecca
Oh yeah, we pvp alot a bit later into the night

Awwwh :( That's why we never run into you guys? Might have to have a date night :P

LOL Boud, I had a hell of a repair bill after that run over by alliance at the ally QM. Finally getting some ally responding to attacks there is good to see! We'll get ya next time!! :)
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
I been seeing a lot of FTH going on, As of this writing there is one going on now which is nice to see. Welcome back to the server and hope you guys are in here for the long haul because it was kind of sad to see a server where horde were practically dead. I welcome them coming in to even the playing field :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]