<CRETINS> Return to Fizzcrank ****UPDATED****

90 Human Hunter
I been seeing a lot of FTH going on, As of this writing there is one going on now which is nice to see. Welcome back to the server and hope you guys are in here for the long haul because it was kind of sad to see a server where horde were practically dead. I welcome them coming in to even the playing field :)

Yep, and they wiped
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
06/07/2013 06:57 PMPosted by Ryiutiz
I been seeing a lot of FTH going on, As of this writing there is one going on now which is nice to see. Welcome back to the server and hope you guys are in here for the long haul because it was kind of sad to see a server where horde were practically dead. I welcome them coming in to even the playing field :)

Yep, and they wiped

It's ok though, they recovered, rallied, killed the king and still finished the FTH.

Almost forgot, nice job kitten, and nice job horde!
Edited by Drahh on 6/8/2013 4:32 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
06/08/2013 04:31 PMPosted by Drahh

Yep, and they wiped

It's ok though, they recovered, rallied, killed the king and still finished the FTH.

Almost forgot, nice job kitten, and nice job horde!

Kitten still hasn't added me on Real ID for our 3v3 wargame
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
they recovered, rallied, killed the king and still finished the FTH. Almost forgot, nice job kitten, and nice job horde!

That was some awesome fighting Friday night when we did FTH!!! So what date can we expect FTA??? I have an achievement I need to complete. :)

I will bring the beer and cupcakes!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I'll do my best to rally the troops!

I love cupcakes :P
Reply Quote
69 Worgen Druid
fizzcrank was always famous for sucking and these FTH that no one seems to give a !@#$ about except the autistic kids
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
As to the FTH and FTA on Fizzcrank, it is a way to get other involved in the server and show that we are not, as a server, going to just fade away. I remember FTA last summer when the alliance would come over to Thunderbluff, Undercity, Orgrimmar and Silvermoon. I want to the alliance to do these again, I want to see them be more actively involve in these server achievement. So, get on your 90 and come kill Garosh, please.
Edited by Norinna on 6/15/2013 4:11 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
fizzcrank was always famous for sucking and these FTH that no one seems to give a !@#$ about except the autistic kids

You're not playing on this server and not taking part in FTH's or FTA's, so why bother even posting your opinion about it then?

It takes a lot of players to successfully run a FTH, so its kind of dumb to say no one gives a !@#$.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Because he used to be on this server, when it was actually half-half decent.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter

Ironically, Edating/Whiskeyd1nk has autism and we should all respect his awkward attempts to socialize and make comments, because it's not fair to exclude him just because he's 'different'.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Thank you for the clarity, that makes more sense now.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
06/15/2013 01:53 PMPosted by Jezaebel

Ironically, Edating/Whiskeyd1nk has autism and we should all respect his awkward attempts to socialize and make comments, because it's not fair to exclude him just because he's 'different'.

lol well said.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest

i do play wow for the social aspect. Im coming back to fizzcrank so that i can feel better about myself.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest

Fizzcrank use to be a fun server with a lot of cool br0s on it. Wyrm, Indecisive, Pantheon, Animosity, Corpsemaker, and his druid buddy that we use to just talk so much !@#$ back and forth in our quests for gladiator. Wintergrasp fishing daily was always a event of griefing. Newfietauren and his 8 FTH runs a day as much as we ragged on Newfie his runs were pretty prominent on fizzcrank. Stormwind runs with like 8 people just camping the bank for hours.

World first freya zerg strategy was done on fizzcrank. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PuvKiJsG9Mo)

Now all Fizzcrank has is a 3500 ranked guild and a few FTH runs.

Atleast lizzeh is still on fizz a bit she makes it a little better of a place.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
06/18/2013 09:24 AMPosted by Whiskeyrich

i do play wow for the social aspect. Im coming back to fizzcrank so that i can feel better about myself.

http://bit.ly/19NQlTF
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
06/18/2013 09:43 AMPosted by Whiskeyrich

'Personally I feel like raiding with females is the !@#$tiest, they are never good, don't improve, tend to be emo, and never seem to get called out when they play like %^-*. There is always that one officer who white knights the chick failing I've heard reforged is very guilty in this as well. Shame.' -Whiskeyd1nk

Since Lizzeh was the only girl I know of that raided with Reforged, you don't seem to like her much : /
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter

I know your jowls were !@#$ling with judgmental glee at the thought that we'd been wiping on heroic content for awhile, but sadly, up until 2 weeks ago we haven't been able work on progression content for 6 weeks, and now we are gearing a new tank. It's bloody frustrating! Please don't forget you get to raid, what, 20 hours a week regularly? I blame Tip for going to Japan and %^-*, he carries us all. The plus side is I think we might be back in business *fingers crossed.

As for the FTH, last summer up until fairly recently, Orgrimmar was nothing but tumble weeds and a Tauren named Taterchips (no wait that was Warsong-US), but honestly, it's good to see Horde posting and EXISTING on this server, I'm glad to see it even though I think kitteneater is a dumbdumb ;).
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest

Fizzcrank use to be a fun server with a lot of cool br0s on it. Wyrm, Indecisive, Pantheon, Animosity, Corpsemaker, and his druid buddy that we use to just talk so much !@#$ back and forth in our quests for gladiator. Wintergrasp fishing daily was always a event of griefing. Newfietauren and his 8 FTH runs a day as much as we ragged on Newfie his runs were pretty prominent on fizzcrank. Stormwind runs with like 8 people just camping the bank for hours.

World first freya zerg strategy was done on fizzcrank. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PuvKiJsG9Mo)

Reminds me of the time when Newfie ran a FTH and you guys (StD) ran ahead of him killing all the ally bosses and he didn't know. I got a good laugh out of it.

Yes, holding the bank in SW with a hand full of people was something I loved to do too, as well as the chapel. Good times.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Fizzcrank isn't working for me. Why not?
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Can't submit a ticket, can't get on Fizzcrank
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]