Distortion PvE Recruitment for 5.2

90 Troll Druid
Distortion is a newly found guild that was formed just over A week ago. We're doing very well as far as 5.1 raiding goes, well, to Nazjatar standards. We're currently 6/6 in Vaults, 4/6 in HoF and 4/4 in Terrace. However, with the recent guild creation we're finding ourselves down a tenth man for 5.2 opening raids.

With the limited pool of people my guild and I have to choose from on Naz, recruitment is not an easy going sort of ideal. Of course, if I wanted to pull a Barlow and in desperate attempts, harming another guild's raid group, I could find myself a 10th man this afternoon. However, we don't work like that.

Our raid days are Friday/Saturday beginning at 6pm ST. We sort of have no standard ending time as of right now - normally going until people are tired and want to call it for the night/weekend.

We are in need of a MAGE/ROGUE dps, or a WARRIOR/MONK tank.

REQUIREMENTS:
Minimum equipped item level of 480.
Must have seen the majority of normal modes this patch.
Will make 90% of the given raids the guild has. If you fail to do so, your spot could be jeopardized.

Thank you for your time in reading the post and if you have any further questions regarding the guild, its recruitment, or a potential raiding spot - please don't shy away from either messaging me or Rune/Valican and Ooeey/Bombscare.
Edited by Dendrophobia on 2/18/2013 10:14 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]