The Black Prince

100 Human Warlock
so what is he up to?

prior to 5.2 i've seen his agents around different zones and they've said some interesting things. such as "He's making a new world for us."
that could mean a lot of things.

#1 does it mean he's going to re-originate Azeroth?
this would probably make him a villain.

#2 perhaps with all the Titan secrets he's been learning he'll go to outland and fix that planet.
hoping for this because it would give Blizz a reason to redo all the old BC zones while adding new ones.

#3 or does it mean he's actually creating a brand new world from scrap?
Reply Quote
91 Night Elf Druid
Seducing Anduin.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
#1 does it mean he's going to re-originate Azeroth?
this would probably make him a villain.

He's free of his father's corruption and madness. To re-originate Azeroth would be to destroy it and him along with it.

#2 perhaps with all the Titan secrets he's been learning he'll go to outland and fix that planet.
hoping for this because it would give Blizz a reason to redo all the old BC zones while adding new ones.

He has no reason to go to Outland, beyond maybe murdering his only competitor for the title of patron of the Black Flight.

02/18/2013 11:29 AMPosted by Sefoniel
#3 or does it mean he's actually creating a brand new world from scrap?

Not likely.

You're taking the "Whole new world" thing very literally. He's meaning to forge a new order on Azeroth and he is manipulating both the Alliance and Horde to do it. This is very likely because he has foreseen the Burning Legion's new invasion of Azeroth and he means to defend against it.
Reply Quote
Not likely.

You're taking the "Whole new world" thing very literally. He's meaning to forge a new order on Azeroth and he is manipulating both the Alliance and Horde to do it. This is very likely because he has foreseen the Burning Legion's new invasion of Azeroth and he means to defend against it.

While it certainly wasn't his original plan, dialogue from the 5.2 segment of the Legendary quest indicates that some of the Titan machinery on the isle of the Thunder King was intended to quite literally build worlds.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Not likely.

While it certainly wasn't his original plan, dialogue from the 5.2 segment of the Legendary quest indicates that some of the Titan machinery on the isle of the Thunder King was intended to quite literally build worlds.

True, but he's talking about the Black Talon people saying the 'Build a new world' prior to even knowing about it. Now, it could be foreshadowing but I doubt that Wrathion would be capable of building an entire planet. Even with titan tech.
Reply Quote
63 Draenei Paladin
Forshadowing for a Black Dragon made planet expansion perhaps?

If so what would it look like?
Reply Quote
91 Night Elf Druid
True, but he's talking about the Black Talon people saying the 'Build a new world' prior to even knowing about it. Now, it could be foreshadowing but I doubt that Wrathion would be capable of building an entire planet. Even with titan tech.

The problem of course is that Wrathion is far, far, far, to knowledgeable about pretty much anything unless he has some serious genetic memory going on.

It's not unthinkable that he knows titan history, especially since his egg was meddled with.
Reply Quote
63 Draenei Paladin
Bring on the Black Dragon made planet expansion!

............After the Burning Leigon one unless they're one and the same.
Reply Quote
91 Night Elf Druid
I don't think the Legion one was, you know, a vision as much as a visual aid to show that azeroth is boned if the legion shows up.

But then, I'm rather interested in this latest legion invasion that is implied because it's totally unique. It's not the Legion gaining access through portals. It's the Legion finding Azeroth and directly invading. That's a whole new ballgame. A battle where you cant just cut out the heart of the infestation and have the demons sucked back into the nether.

For the first time Azeroth is going to have to straight up beat the legion in a no holds bar fight, drag through the dirt down and out fight.
Reply Quote
63 Draenei Paladin
Hub should be the Black Dragon made planet!

Legion controlled planets should appear in later patches.

Sargeras's citadel should definatly be the final patch for said expansion.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
I don't think the Legion one was, you know, a vision as much as a visual aid to show that azeroth is boned if the legion shows up.

But then, I'm rather interested in this latest legion invasion that is implied because it's totally unique. It's not the Legion gaining access through portals. It's the Legion finding Azeroth and directly invading. That's a whole new ballgame. A battle where you cant just cut out the heart of the infestation and have the demons sucked back into the nether.

For the first time Azeroth is going to have to straight up beat the legion in a no holds bar fight, drag through the dirt down and out fight.

I wonder if the Cataclysm broke the barrier protecting Azeroth from Demonic invasions or at least left a dent where the Legion can come in and say "Hi!"
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Warrior
02/18/2013 03:09 PMPosted by Aeluron
I wonder if the Cataclysm broke the barrier protecting Azeroth from Demonic invasions or at least left a dent where the Legion can come in and say "Hi!"
There is no such barrier. It's simply that the Legion operates out of the Twisting Nether, which is a different plane.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
02/18/2013 11:42 AMPosted by Ferlion
Seducing Anduin.

Wrathion x Anduin... I'd ship it. I'd probably cut off my hands afterwards for making something like that, but i'd still make it...
The question would be what to call it. "Disappointmentshipping" in the sense that in both their dads' eyes they're pretty much not what they would want (varian wanting a warrior and deathwing wanting a sociopath).

Seirously considering this though.. it wouldn't be THE WORST... both dislike the war between the horde and alliance, both want to protect the world, both have great futures ahead, both (especially wrathion for... kidna being the only one of his kind left) have no love interest... the only bad factor in it is the fact that Wrathion is kinda like 2 years old at this point....

I'm calling it. 2013 april fool's day should be wrathion x anduin themed.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter

For this alone he should be turned into a loot pinata.
Reply Quote
63 Draenei Paladin
Why can't Wrathion create a world specifically to take us to the Burning Legion's headquarters with the zone storylines being to defend specific parts of Wrathion's world from attacks from Burning Legion, The Void, Old Gods and other threats with each higher lvl zone bringing us closer to the Burning Legion's citadel.

Final Patch being said Burning Legion citadel.
Reply Quote
80 Dwarf Paladin
Wraithion is the last of the black dragon flight (and the only uncorrupted one).

Titan tech was used by the Mogu to shape and CREATE life.

1+1=2

Wraithion is planning to recreate the black dragon flight using himself as a specimen - uncorrupted black dragons. That's the new world for them.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Warrior
Why can't Wrathion create a world specifically to take us to the Burning Legion's headquarters with the zone storylines being to defend specific parts of Wrathion's world from attacks from Burning Legion, The Void, Old Gods and other threats with each higher lvl zone bringing us closer to the Burning Legion's citadel.

Final Patch being said Burning Legion citadel.
Yes, after barely defeating the Legion by the skin of our teeth, let's just open a portal straight to their main base. This can't possibly go terribly, horribly wrong.
Reply Quote
63 Draenei Paladin
Portal straight to there lair!?! Where are you getting this ridiculous idea?

I'm suggesting we make a ship the size, appearance and shape of a planet then have it take a long trip through the Space or the Twisting Nether while fighting off invaders attacking said ship while making stops at leigion controlled planets to remove the demons controling them with the final stop being the Burning Legion's main base.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Warrior
I'm suggesting we make a ship the size, appearance and shape of a planet...
I don't even know where to begin explaining how ridiculous this is.
Reply Quote
02/18/2013 11:42 AMPosted by Ferlion
Seducing Anduin.

I've been wanting this for awhile.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]