10 Death Knight Raid in 5.2!!!

90 Orc Death Knight
Come 5.2, when Mogu'shan Vaults, Heart of Fear, and Terrace of the Endless Spring no longer become the current content and are doable with Cross-Realm Raid Groups, I would like to organize a 10 Death Knight Raid to clear as much of that content as possible. A group like this would probably be a weekend thing and will not start until about 1 month into 5.2. I am posting about this now to stir up interest and start organizing the group. As this will be a death knight only group those who participate must be willing to theory craft and progress through the encounters. Just because a normal raid can down the boss easily doesn't mean 10 Death Knights will be able to execute a similar strategy or have the same easy time with said boss.

That aside, the purpose of this thread is to start organizing potential participants for this 10 death knight raid.

The minimum requirements I have set aside for all potential participants are as follows:
1. Must be proficient and knowledgeable in all 3 death knight specs, Frost, Blood, and Unholy.
2. Must be willing to swap between any of these 3 specs to fit the needs of the encounter.
3. Must have at least LFR experience and knowledge of each boss, preferably normal mode knowledge, and heroic mode knowledge and experience would be optimal. Any relevant solo experience would also be appreciated.
4. Must be willing to change gems, enchantments, rune-forges, talents, and glyphs around to fit the encounters needs. It may be requested that some players go obtain certain old tier sets because of the set bonuses or other old specific pieces of gear for the encounter, an example would be the T13 Blood DK 4 set, or a Heroic Soul Drinker.
5. It is expected that myself and other participants help those get those special old gear pieces if needed.
6. Must have a working DPS set of gear as well as a tanking set of gear with item level of approximately 495. Since we will not be doing this until a few weeks into 5.2 an item level of 495 should be easily obtainable since Thunder King LFR drops 500 level loot.

This post is initially about fishing for interest and getting in communication with potential participants. If you have any questions please message or mail me in game, I am most often on my Death Knight or my Monk alt Kneesockz.
As I do not check the realm forums very often the best way to contact me would be in game, but feel free to post opinions or direct off server death knight friends to this thread.

Thanks
Grennish
Reply Quote
56 Human Death Knight
Maybe one day you will be good dk like me
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Priest
02/22/2013 05:18 PMPosted by Ratlordx

O.o Your a druid, and yet your a DK

Mind Blown
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
02/23/2013 08:17 AMPosted by Marathal

Mind Blown

Notice the lord, in the name. I do work.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
As much as I love butt-hurt Alliance wanna be trolls, I would like to keep this thread about the raid, and forming potential strategies for the bosses, and a networking tool for death knight players. Kthx
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock
02/23/2013 10:57 AMPosted by Ratlordx

Mind Blown

Typing Lord in your name is really hard i understand but you havent even hit 2000 rating in any arenas or rbg's...

and you think you are good? lol
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter

Typing Lord in your name is really hard i understand but you havent even hit 2000 rating in any arenas or rbg's...

Well lets be serious here, you havent past gotten past 1500 since you earned your achievements in wrath. Back then rating was more inflated and lets face it locks were pretty superb, so 1900 now = around 2100 in wrath. So no you are not good either. Its funny though because last time we talked you were asking me for boomkin tips.
I mean you havent even broke 1550 in 3s the only bracket that matters and last time i checked I have better rbg achievements then you. Nice to see you backpeddle in tb all the time though. Typical catalyst nerds. Stick to slaying dragons. Nice raid progression this season, pretty sad seeing more then 1 alliance guilds show you up. Maybe you should start open recruitment then you might snag someone who is actually good and doesnt find it hard to stand out of the fire and press a rotation. cya nerd.

Edit:

Highest 3 man personal rating 1,500
Highest 2 man personal rating 1,500

LOL

Nice try bruh
Edited by Cambra on 2/28/2013 8:04 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
02/28/2013 05:26 PMPosted by Grennish
As much as I love butt-hurt Alliance wanna be trolls, I would like to keep this thread about the raid, and forming potential strategies for the bosses, and a networking tool for death knight players. Kthx

Try playing a class that requires a thought process.

Keep your diseases ( Frost Fever and Blood Plague) up at all times.
Apply and refresh them with Outbreak whenever it is available.
When Outbreak is not available, refresh Blood Plague with Plague Strike, and Frost Fever with Howling Blast (or with Unholy Blight, if you have taken this talent).
Cast Soul Reaper
only when the target is below 35% health.
Cast Howling Blast when you have a Rime proc.
Cast Obliterate if
Doing so will not cap your runic power OR
You have a Killing Machine proc.
Cast Frost Strike.
Cast Horn of Winter.

Man hard class d00d
Edited by Cambra on 2/28/2013 8:07 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Oh man, looks like your going to keep attempting to ruin my thread. And I am still going to get my raid of Death Knights, we are going to kill bosses, and we are going to have an awesome time. So feel free to keep going.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
02/28/2013 09:25 PMPosted by Grennish
Oh man, looks like your going to keep attempting to ruin my thread. And I am still going to get my raid of Death Knights, we are going to kill bosses, and we are going to have an awesome time. So feel free to keep going.

Okay thanks!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock

Well lets be serious here, you havent past gotten past 1500 since you earned your achievements in wrath. Back then rating was more inflated and lets face it locks were pretty superb, so 1900 now = around 2100 in wrath. So no you are not good either. Its funny though because last time we talked you were asking me for boomkin tips.
I mean you havent even broke 1550 in 3s the only bracket that matters and last time i checked I have better rbg achievements then you. Nice to see you backpeddle in tb all the time though. Typical catalyst nerds. Stick to slaying dragons. Nice raid progression this season, pretty sad seeing more then 1 alliance guilds show you up. Maybe you should start open recruitment then you might snag someone who is actually good and doesnt find it hard to stand out of the fire and press a rotation. cya nerd.

Edit:

LOL

Nice try bruh

been a little busy on heroic raiding, unlike you. nice try bruah.

p.s. i dont have a boomy so how would i ask for boomy advice you should really stop lying its pretty obvious.

also you are trolling and are butthurt, you have no relation to this thread and don't seem to want to leave, unlike you did from TB. Slags 4 life.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin

normals4lyfe
Edited by Hilight on 3/1/2013 6:16 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter

Edit:

LOL

Nice try bruh

p.s. i dont have a boomy so how would i ask for boomy advice you should really stop lying its pretty obvious.

also you are trolling and are butthurt, you have no relation to this thread and don't seem to want to leave, unlike you did from TB. Slags 4 life.

Lol seriously lying about not having a druid

Kk.
Nice fatboy pic on catalyst forums tho.

And raiding is quite boring if you ask me, i like to actually do stuff besides killing the same boss every week for dem gearz to grow my epeens.

Still funny u deny having a boomy.

Maybe just mad i deleted you from real id?

Later rats, maybe one day you guys will be a top guild
lol jk

P.s. Try strafing out of the fire instead of backpeddling
xoxoxoxo
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock
hey look

Kk.

And raiding is quite boring if you ask me, i like to actually do stuff besides killing the same boss every week for dem gearz to grow my epeens.

lol jk

xoxoxoxo

hey look everybody its ghosthound, the guy who we camped in tb. fo

Kk.

lol jk

xoxoxoxo

still posting on that alt. so funniez.

couple things, me owning an un-leveled druid fails to be used as weight considering i don't even level or play it ho ho. my rogue>your druid any day son, bring it.

never posted pics on our forums link or didn't happen, oh yeah. didn't happen. see told you bout those lies.

lol u talkin heroic raiding like you know anything, you don't. so lulz.

keep your friends close, your enemies closer. i told you this right before you removed me. fact is i didn't even know who you are until you just said that today. Hope that enlightens you on how much I care.

xoxo love. prepare to be camped.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
02/28/2013 08:02 PMPosted by Cambra

This from a hunter.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
03/02/2013 07:18 AMPosted by Hbomb

This from a hunter.

lol more catalyst bads
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
03/02/2013 07:18 AMPosted by Hbomb

This from a hunter.

I was unaware that any classes required thought processes anymore.
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Priest
I hear being top DPS as Shadow is hard
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
I'm loving the mad obsession ghosthound has for us. It makes me smile tbh.

Same old same old. People who were in catalyst that got mad carries, leave because no one wanted to carry them anymore. Leave server and or fraction change (I.E ghosthound) who i still to this day get whispers from friends of the amount of talk he does about us. But i mean. Its ok. Continue. It makes us smile.

And thats all i have to post down. Good day guise.
Edited by Scanty on 3/5/2013 11:14 AM PST
Reply Quote
86 Blood Elf Death Knight
I'm loving the mad obsession ghosthound has for us. It makes me smile tbh.

Same old same old. People who were in catalyst that got mad carries, leave because no one wanted to carry them anymore. Leave server and or fraction change (I.E ghosthound) who i still to this day get whispers from friends of the amount of talk he does about us. But i mean. Its ok. Continue. It makes us smile.

And thats all i have to post down. Good day guise.

Maybe the thought of Tekky-poo makes him moist.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]