What should the next Expansion be?

100 Human Death Knight
I have heard talk about titan and emerald dream expansions, But is believe there are a lot more options.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Monk
The Blood Elves experimenting with arcane portals reach a new world.

Next thing you know we are battling the Zerg.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
02/18/2013 05:45 PMPosted by Thddor
I have heard talk about titan and emerald dream expansions, But is believe there are a lot more options.

People have been talking about those for years. I remember in BC people were saying "the next expansion will be The Emerald Dream", and in Wrath they were saying "the next expanion will be The Emerald Dream", and what do you know? In Cata they were saying the same thing. I don't think the Emerald Dream will be the next expansion.

Personally, I think that the next expansion will be something more on the darker side of things. Perhaps a gnome force has been working in secret with dwarven miners and drilling into Azeroth to find impenetrable resources, and used them to make indestructible vehicles and weapons? Maybe one major city of each faction will be entirely demolished and there will be refugees all around? You would be leveling/doing dailies/heading to raid and you'd see a gnomish airstrike of pure black-steel gnomish copters striking a town. It would basically be like a gnomish revolution. That sounds pretty cool I think. Although, there would be no lore to support it.
Edited by Sinnoh on 2/19/2013 1:40 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]