Buff Ele for PVE please

90 Draenei Hunter
Our raid group has a resto shammy who has to go ele on some fights in additional to a full time ele shammy. On heroic fights where I pull 100-110k the ele pulls 80ishk. The disparity between specs should never become this high.

The lost dps hurts on certain fights if the rest of us aren't on our A game.

Besides ele is among the lowest parsing dps spec in the game I think it needs buffage. Wouldn't you guys agree?
Edited by Kalorea on 2/18/2013 7:38 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Hmmm... Is your ele shaman close to the same ilvl as you? If so, s/he may be doing something wrong, either with rotation or reforging/gemming. I'm pushing around 80k on most fights at 490. If you don't mind, link your shammy's armory so someone can check and see if something may be amiss in reforges, talents/glyphs, or gemming/enchanting.
Reply Quote
GC has acknowledged that Elemental is not in a good place right now and they intend to buff them, but are still looking at the right way to do so without just resorting to buffing Lava Burst. They are yet to do the numbers pass for the coming patch, so I'd expect Elemental to get some damage buffs in the next couple of builds before 5.2 is released.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]