Tank LF Morning Raiding guild!

90 Human Paladin
I have tons of raid exp from Classic all the way to LK, I always raided pretty hard up til we got to heroic LK then just kind of lost interest due to real life issues that needed to be attended to. I have been on Khadgar for a long while now and transfered from trollbane to here. Was a member of EWV, if you remember them from LK days, as i was one of their main tanks. Are there and morning raiding guilds on this server or can someone maybe direct me to a server that would suit me? I work second shift mon- fri 4pm-12pm est, come home sleep and then get up and take my daughter to school. I am normally back home by 8 est and have until 4pm est to raid. If anyone could help i really do want to get back in to raid 10 or 25 man doesnt really matter to me.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
I think I can say this with little to no doubt...99.99% certainty...there are no guilds currently on Khadgar that raid during the time slot that you specified. Most guilds generally go between 7pm and 12am server time...with less than a handful of raids that run later than that.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]