Federation wants YOU*Alli Weekend Guild*

90 Night Elf Priest
The Federation is a social / casual guild is recruiting for casual and serious raiders and players! We are a weekend raiding guild.

Are you a fresh 90 that is needing heroics to gear up for LFR or even start raiding? We stride to encourage each other to group up and run heroics. We also try to help each other gear up and have a great time while doing it.
Are you a veteran 90 who wants causal progression in a raid with other players like yourself? We are currently 3/6 Mogu'shan Vaults and our first night in HoF we got the first boss down to 39%.

Raids:
Mogu'shan Vaults: Please be above 460 ilvl, enchanted, gemmed, and reforged properly. Please be raid aware and know at least the first four encounters. Currently have a need for: Tanks (moderate) Healers (moderate) and dps (low).
Heart of Fear: Please be above 480 ilvl, enchanted, gem, and reforged properly. Raid aware and know the first two encounters. Current need for: Tanks (moderate), Healers (moderate), and Dps (low).

We are not a hardcore guild nor will we ever be. We are a causal and social guild. We like to see the the content at our own pace while making new friends doing so. We have veteran players as well as new players as well.

We try to run heroics daily and try to run Sha and if he's up Galleon together. As of now we have a few raiders and are looking for core and back-up raiders.

We are a PG-13 rated guild. We're family oriented and try to have fun with each other. We have children and adults in the guild so we try to keep it to a PG-13 conversations.

We are accepting all levels and classes. New and Old players.

If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to ask questions in-game to Mongrueles, Storming, Lyrnne, or Móoniana, or you may ask the questions down below. Hope to hear from any of you.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
bump .... lol seems you have alot more answers than what i got from sons of odin ( deathknocks) lol atleast this guild didnt talk about inbreeding with family and actually having a kid by them as well but i will see about x-fering and joining thnx for all the feedback i was looking for...
Reply Quote
83 Tauren Paladin
lmao you have to be kidding me ? you had someone from the guild sons of odin that spoke about that lol i should make a toon and see what kind of things they have to say lol . ill stay horde if guilds are like that that speak freely on that subject lol
Edited by Holypattie on 4/28/2013 9:25 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Federation? Resistance is futile...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]