Season 13 PvP

96 Human Paladin
Hey Argent Dawn!

With season 12 ending and season 13 of PvP just around the corner I was wondering who is recruiting for next season? I am available late/over night mon-fri and can figure any time out sat and sun. Very vocal with who I'm attacking, CC's, other things noticed around the battle. I have Skype and Vent but am willing to download whatever you use. Let me know!
Edited by Honadan on 2/20/2013 5:06 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Might wanna try xrealm, rbgs are pretty easy to form or get into that way :)
Reply Quote
96 Human Paladin
02/20/2013 09:53 PMPosted by Ondabeat
Might wanna try xrealm, rbgs are pretty easy to form or get into that way :)

Thought it would be cool to be in a group from my realm but that is a stellar idea! You internet Sir/Madam, are astounding, thank you! :D Is your obviously a PvP guild looking?
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Glad I could help. My guild mostly just does world pvp, so they pretty much take anyone. As far as rbgs go, for alliance I would just try making lvl 1 toons to spam trade on Kel'Thuzad, Darkspear, Emerald dream, and Sargeras for and try finding groups that will take xrealm. Even if it's just to cap for the week. I usually just run with a few friends of mine that have decent rating on my other toons, all in different guilds and xrealm so once you find a group of people that like to run rbgs you should be fine. But like I said, try looking xrealm and getting some btags of people that like to play :)
Reply Quote
96 Human Paladin
02/21/2013 02:24 PMPosted by Ondabeat
Glad I could help. My guild mostly just does world pvp, so they pretty much take anyone. As far as rbgs go, for alliance I would just try making lvl 1 toons to spam trade on Kel'Thuzad, Darkspear, Emerald dream, and Sargeras for and try finding groups that will take xrealm. Even if it's just to cap for the week. I usually just run with a few friends of mine that have decent rating on my other toons, all in different guilds and xrealm so once you find a group of people that like to run rbgs you should be fine. But like I said, try looking xrealm and getting some btags of people that like to play :)

Thank you again! Look forward to a level one screaming on your realm in the future.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Anytime! You won't be the only one lol. Feel free to add me on RID if you want. My priest probably won't be my main next season again so I'll have it in an alt group and maybe we will need a paladin depending how they are next season. Djfanta#1673
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]