ww monk

feral

ret

enhance

I'm surprised you ranked ret that high.
Reply Quote
92 Undead Mage
fury warrior

assassination/combat rogue (close to fury)

frost dk

ww monk

feral

ret/enhance

Those poor arms warriors lol
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Damn son. Don't even get to make the list.
It's ok sancty, I see how it is. With Arms current ptr changes I think they shot past ret by a mile. I'll send you a postcard from all the way up here on the dragon slaying meters.
Reply Quote
82 Blood Elf Monk
Arms isn't going to make the list even in 5.2. Sorry.

Also, shouldn't Frost DK's place either above or right below Fury warriors? Last time I checked they're pretty crazy
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Someone should really read patch notes lol.
Deep wounds 100% buff. Haste value 50% buff. Slam buffed 30% weapon damage. Overpower now 1 sec gcd and able to spam if stacks pooled as well as reducing cd on mortal strike lol. Oh yeah and mastery also can reset cs as well.
They actually had to tone arms down as well as fury with the cs nerf.
Edited by Cricys on 2/21/2013 2:43 AM PST
Reply Quote
97 Human Warrior
what about sub rogues and unholy dks?
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
02/21/2013 04:53 AMPosted by Tigergrunt
what about sub rogues and unholy dks?

Their absence on the list should tell you something.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Monk
SMF warrior
Enh Shaman
Frost Dk
Sub Rogue
Unholy Dk
Arms warrior
Ret paladin
Reply Quote
100 Troll Rogue
In terms of raid desirability
Warrior
DK
Rogue
Ret
Enh
WW
Feral

For classes that have multiple specs I have lumped them together under the assumption that in general the strongest spec will be played and/or people will respec to cover spec weaknesses.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Warrior
DK
Rogue
Ret
Enh
WW
Feral

For classes that have multiple specs I have lumped them together under the assumption that in general the strongest spec will be played and/or people will respec to cover spec weaknesses.

I wouldn't put feral that low, especially on fights where they can bleed cleave, its just 90% of ferals don't understand energy pooling and try to use doc when they have no idea how to use it.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Warrior
DK
Rogue
Ret
Enh
WW
Feral

Why have ret so high on your list?
Reply Quote
80 Troll Druid
Fury, Masterfrost, combat/sin, are all up there, and are the most sought after for guilds needing melee dps.

The rest of the melee are all firmly mid to low on the dps charts, and are only desired if the raid group in question is already full of the above specs.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Rogue
02/21/2013 08:21 PMPosted by Thadium

Ret lacks offensive raid utility but has a very powerful set of defensive utility.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Warrior
DK
Rogue
Ret
Enh
WW
Feral

Because ret isn't as awful as you forum warriors make it out to be.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
http://www.noxxic.com/wow/dps-rankings/maximum-dps

Oh how lock's have fallen. Especially destruction, my spec. Mages are still top tier as always, however.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Heres the real list im seeing too many made up ones:

ASN Rogue
COM Rogue
ENH Shaman
FST Death Knight
FRY Warrior
FRL Druid
WW Monk
RET Paladin

ret is really the worst melee at the moment. you the data is especially accurate with them because they are one of the most played specs in the game.

http://www.raidbots.com/dpsbot/Spec_Score/25H/all/14/60/default/#0000000000001011111010100000000000

Oh how lock's have fallen. Especially destruction, my spec. Mages are still top tier as always, however.

simcrafts are not reliable which is why I nor the developers use them(admittedly i used to tihnk they were.)
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Rogue

simcrafts are not reliable which is why I nor the developers use them(admittedly i used to tihnk they were.)

this! good god, i looked at that list. its absolutely horrible and nowhere even close to what is actually going on in raids. also, just to prove its inability to understand classes correctly, any assassination rogue who is aiming at capping expertise is doing it wrong. their guide tells you to do so, which is incorrect. its been this way for a very long time
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]