WTS: One of the largest guilds

58 Human Death Knight
Hello,

I'm running a guild on my other toon - it is one of the largest guilds on the realm (950+ members), activity is high, we have 6 tabs (I can buy the 7th if you want), we have a working rank organization and promo activities, active guild officers to help around, weekly income apart from the cashflow perk from this many members is also influenced if you organize dungeon/scenario runs for the members (although they also do this independently) - you can easily get at least 3-4k income per week automatically, meaning >5-8k should be reasonably easy to achieve with a little bit of team work.

Of course you are free to choose how to run the guild, meaning you could re-invest the gold into guild bank items, helping members around and grow the guild even more.

If you're interested and have an offer, feel free to contact me in-game (or send me mail if I'm offline), or just post here and we'll make a deal.

Thanks!
Juicè
Edited by Juicè on 2/14/2013 4:25 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Good luck to whoever decides to buy <UCMC>.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warrior
I love you Yubz. (I am a fat chick though, sorry)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]